Test subject 6 - SHADOW

"SOUL...." He started. "Looking for me, aren't you? But I am not like the others you seek for."

The figure raised the head of the old man at his side, he was.... Prof. Harris. His face was half burned, and his eyes were closed. He was not reacting to any of the activities in his surroundings.

"As expected." Soul said to himself. "Laura, cast it on bigger screen."

"You didn't told me about that." Chief complained.

Laura enlarged the footage and directed it on the main screen. The building was the London branch of Omega Labs. A large no. of people were watching the scene and also some police cops aiming there guns at the speaker.  Since of them had entered the building, maybe to ambush him from behind.

"Soul... If your aim is what I know, then you have three days to chase your Shadow, or to surrender. If you fail, to do any of them then the people present here would witness the worst events in London's history." He said.

"And my warning to all kinds of your defense authorities... Bring Soul to me, and accept me as the new ruler of mankind. Only then, I may spare this city and the rest of the world. Otherwise, brace yourself for the fall of humanity, as I am the person who holds the power to kill all of you together-"

Suddenly, the police cops began to shoot at him from behind.

"What are-"

"Surrender yourself." They yelled at they kept shooting.

Surprisingly, their bullets were vanishing in mid-air. The dark figure left professor and pursued slowly towards the cops. Suddenly, he was behind them.

"You think I could be busted out with those bullets huh?"

He raised his head slowly, revealing the first feature of his face, his blood red eyes, with dark black pupils. They were so intimidating, even on the camera that everyone except Soul and professor had to close their eyes.

"You wanted to kill me?" He asked. "Now DIE!"

With that he glanced straight in the eyes of the cops. Their faces tightened, and became whiter. Their breath stopped and eyes widened as they all raised their guns.... And shot themselves.

"You see..." He said to the people downwards and also to the floating drones in the air. "...I am not in any good mood, so bring Soul to me, otherwise..."

He stopped there and grasped professor Harris's neck, and together, they jumped off the building, and vanished in its shadow, before anyone could react.

"Where did they go?" Laura asked.

"Into the shadows..." Soul answered. "This is gonna be interesting..."

The dangerous evening was over, and now, the beautiful moonlight was contrasting with the cities glamouring lights. 

The police was still there trying to make sense of what happened. The dead bodies were transported to hospitals, for postmortem. The city was silent... Which was not usual. The supercreature was on loose and his demands were too high.

Everyone knew that Soul was not going to give up the easily, infact he would be doing something himself. The shadow, it just commanded the cops to die, and no one of them could resist. What could the public do instead of surrendering to him?

The police was just a mere pawn in this game, they could neither fight the there nor Can they capture Soul for him. Now there were not much options...

"You played well 'test subject 6'." A girl said to herself, watching down London from above. She had pink hair and was wearing a red-colored fur jacket. She was crouched on the edge it another building, not far from the one where the event happened.

She took a small pink bottle of perfume from her pocket, and sprayed it in the air.

"Quite well, but you made a mistake." She said as she stood up, unafraid of the height of the building. "You forgot me..."

She jerked her long pink hair to her side, revealing her face.... She was Laura.

"I am Test subject 4....Heart, and I am gonna kill you...." She said pointing to the shadow of the other building, where they vanished. "... With a good old heart attack."

Then, she walked away from the edge, towards the downstairs. Suddenly, her cellphone ranged.

"Laura..." Soul said from the phone. "I want you immediately at the London headquarters."

"Fine, I am coming." She answered and put down the phone.

"Don't be so impatient dear, I would kill you too." She said looking at the phone. "But first, I would need your help."

And with that, she started descending the stairs, in her usual style.