The Red-eyed Wolf

The security department of London decided to keep Prabhas as a certificate to show that they have taken action on the things which were happening in London. Prabhas was really the best choice for this thing. The department had two choice, either to side with K and arrest Soul, or to side with Soul and take actions according to him. They tried to do the first thing, the result was a failure to catch K, and widespread disgrace for the country. So they decided to arrest the person who had started all this trouble, which was, unfortunately, Prabhas. But the scientist was more than what he seemed. That's why his arrest, despite being a secret to the citizens, had already attracted someone's attention...

The car reached the police station, but to everyone's surprise, another car was waiting for them. It was a bright silver-shaded Jaguar car, its shine looked a little faded but still new. The door from the car's driver seat opened and a black-suited person walked out. His face was a bright with a strange cut on the right side of his chin. It looked fresh, maybe it was by a knife. His eyes were covered by black glasses, which combined with his attire to give him the 'Men in Black' look, but there was something on the left side of his neck, which differentiated him from the others. A tattoo of a wolf with red eyes. That put a smile on Prabhas' face. 

Chief too walked out from the car along with some other officers to talk to the man. Prabhas couldn't see their faces but he managed to hear their voices. 

"The Ministry of Defense wants to handle the case in higher supervisions. They have decided that the police officials will not be involved in this from now on." He said. Pretty straightforward. "I want you to handle the suspect to me immediately for further inquiries."

"Can you show me your ID?" Chief asked. The man handed them a bunch of cards, all matched his appearance. But they weren't enough to convince Chief. "May I also have a look of your car?"

The man twitched his lips, but allowed them to check his car. After a minute or two, the police returned empty handed. 

"Are you done now?" He asked impatiently. 

"Yes sir, sorry for inconvenience. You may take the prisoner with you now." Chief said reluctantly. The man advanced towards the van, and opened the door himself.  Prabhas walked with him inside the car. The man sat on the driver's seat himself, and Prabhas sat right next to him. He closed the door and started the car. Just then Prabhas shocked him with his statement.

"Why did you revealed your identity to the police?" He asked. The man didn't reacted much, but there was a slight expression of surprise on his face. 

"What do you know about me, and how did you find out that I have knowingly revealed my identity?" He asked as he took out his Glock 19 from his coat pocket. "Answer me or you know what you will get."

"Calm down friend. I love my life a lot, and I have no intention to meddle with FBI." He said jokingly. "You are Alex, commonly known as the 'Red-eyed Wolf', a top ranked FBI international agent, only for the most important jobs. I identified you the moment you came out from the car. You were driving the car by yourself, which isn't common in high ranked officials of the security department. Besides this, you had a fresh scar on your chin, you said nothing when the police checked your car, you had no guards or other officials with you, you came yourself to take me out of the car, and all over that, you had a tattoo of a red-eyed wolf, all these things aren't seen with defense officials. However, your tattoo was enough to tell your name if someone knew about FBI agents. An agent like you won't do so much blunders without a plan, that means that you knowingly revealed your identity to the police. By the way, What does US wants with a normal scientist like me?"

"Confidential." He said simply. Pretty straightforward again. 

"Don't you think that the police will be following you?" He said. "I can ask questions, right?"