The plan in Action.

Heart had literally forgot that there was someone named Alex whose traits matched more to a normal person compared to all other people she had met recently. He was guarding the room which had all the data about this place and about those who were residing inside. She had to send all this information to Soul. She had no clue how, but this might prove helpful to him. 

A G-19 was considered to be a retro revolver in this age, at a time, they were very common in North America. One will only suppose that Alex was quite reckless in his work, although he wasn't. He wasn't surely under anyone's control, Heart could tell that somehow. She wondered how K would have convinced him to work for him. 

"I don't care if you get inside or not." He said to her. "Do whatever you want, if it's against K's will, then you won't be able to do it at the first place."

That sounder queer, but Heart chose to ignore it and went inside. The room was empty, but something made her feel that it was not just a moment ago. The room had computers on its boundary, along with long black boxes for data storage. But the thing which definitely didn't contrasted with the blue-black background was the red velvet carpet on the floor and the lavish Golden throne in the middle of the room. A Golden crown with embedded diamonds was lying on it, along with a red silk cloth. She took it in hands, it was a cape, like the superhero ones. For some reason, she was feeling a strange attraction to it. She kept staring at it for a minute, but then...

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the greatest, smartest, and the most beautiful of all?" She asked to a big plane mirror fixed on one of the wall. The crown and cape weren't suiting to her original outfit, but they were looking good in overall. It was like they were made with her image in the mind. Before she could answer herself, her gaze turned to something shiny in the air, just above the throne. She turned to have a clearer view, but seeing it left her mouth wide open.

A device which had circular golden plates, enclosed in brown platinum, with a tiny silver-looking ball like device at the end. It was one of the most drastic inventions of the modern times...

"A Quantum Computer." She exclaimed. "How the heck didn't I notice? Maybe this is working right now, Maybe it has all the data I want." She said and rushed back towards the throne. "How can I have access to it?  

She analyzed all the computers which were inside, but they were not under manual control. She looked all around for some source from which she could access the computer, but it seemed like it was not under manual control too. It was being manipulated by some remote access which was not from here. 

"Hmph, I came here to find some data, but I was doing this." She said tossing the crown back on the throne. Suddenly, it's tiny diamonds began to shine in red. "Is the crown...Oh, I see. So this is supposed to be the remote access to this computer, and it activates on old infrared rays, that's why it activated just now."

She went back to the throne, put the crown on her head, and sat on the throne. Suddenly a black screen appeared in front of her eyes, followed by the activation of an in-built artificial intelligence program. 

"Establishing connection....Verifying identity....Simulating  environment...." A voice said in the environment. " User verified, Welcome to the Astral World..."

"This is not just a normal crown...this is a virtual reality device." She exclaimed. 

Suddenly, a small ray of light emerged on the point horizon, and rushed past her in the next instance. She felt like she was moving in the interstellar, bright lights flashed before her eyes, intense sparks covered the whole sight of vision. An instant beam in red suddenly passes right through her body. She closed her eyes in response, but then, everything went silent. It felt like she was somewhere else, a place apart from space and time... 
She opened her eyes and felt the same warmth which she had felt a long time before. She could see herself, and move herself according to herself. She looked around, a place of infinite beauty compromising of positivity and brightness, like everything here was...perfect.