This is the way to Surrender

It was Ten minutes since Martin had left the hotel. He was having a hard time conversing with the french people since he had never visited France in his whole life time. He could not believe his own luck; it was the first time he had visited this country and look where he had landed- The Eiffel Tower. Anyways, thanks to the existence of English language, he was having some success at...doing something. 

This was the worst thing. He had to find Soul but he didn't knew where to start from. 

'I don't think Soul would be here at the first place.' He thought. 'Edward Collen was an extremely logical person, if any of his essence is still alive inside Soul, then he would convince the American government to cancel all the incoming and outgoing flights, blocking K's escape. Then with the help of UN and the American Military, it would be easier to have him under control. This means that both America and UN will officially announce their decision of resisting K. So Soul would've to be in America all the time.' 

"But there is a twist in the story." He told himself. "K would not act violently in the presence of Soul without any considerable reason as it is against his self-esteem, but we have Elsa in the game. If she decides to help K to compensate for helping Soul, then she would just evacuate him out and everything would be a complete time waste. So the question is... what would be his next move?"  

Just then, an unknown pain stung into his head, making him fell on his knees. His vision blurred again, and he saw the same scene again... Soul's Death.

'Soul and K were standing on the top of two high rise buildings, when suddenly, Soul jumps off the edge. K smiles to himself, and starts laughing cruelly, rejoicing his final victory.'

With that, his eyes opened themselves. He expected blood, but fortunately, there was none. 

"Man, this is becoming more and more intense...What are these vision I am having? The frequency has increased to 1 every three hours of consciousness just in one day." He said to himself. "Is this the after-effect of something?"

Suddenly, he heard a sudden unusual sensation in the people around him. A small crowd had gathered in front of a LED screen on the wall, maybe it was some sort of a news telecast. He stood up to have a better view, but when he saw what the news had....he was shocked.

This was the Breaking News: 'AMERICA AND BRITAIN HAVE SURRENDERED TO K'

"WHAT? Why?" 

The television screen showed the press conference of the American President.

"The step has been taken keeping in mind the security of the Nation and its citizens." He said. "America has already suffered from a considerable loss, and we cannot afford to lose the lives of anymore citizens, especially when we are given only one day to decide. We cannot take any aggressive step in this condition, as we are not certain of anything. That is why, after a long discussion, we have decided to stay out of the matter. But we must know, that America has 'NOT SURRENDERED' itself to a mad unknown terrorist. We have only decided not to act in this situation, but if it comes to the lives of our citizens, we will fight together till the end and win."

"This...is...way too unexpected." He said to himself. He knew that his move was going to be something out of the world, but this was literally baseless. Perhaps that was also the reason the crowd too was all shocked like him. Some could not even believe this was from America. Martin could not understand any of those French sounds but he could at least estimate that everyone right now was not in a good mental state. 

'This is not US's normal approach. This is not even understandable.' He thought inside his head. 'This is an indirect surrender from one of the most powerful countries of the world, and would sure raise tension across the whole world. The whole of the world will now enter a state of confusion, where they could not decide what they should do now. America's surrender will force other smaller countries to do the same. This will end the game, resulting in a direct win for K!'