The Last Miracle

Soul and K were glaring at each other. Like they were talking to each other in their own minds. They understood each other's intention without even saying a word. They knew what the other one wanted to say or to do.

Soul wanted him to barter, he had already declared that he wants Heart. But he won't do it like this. This was a golden chance if he wanted to kill him, but he won't do that. Instead, he would just find out his fear, and  use it to break hi spirits. That was a backup plan for a situation when Soul would be in front of him. Now whatever he would see, would be Soul's greatest fear...and his greatest weapon against him.

Suddenly His dark black eyes began to change to red. He was about to use Shadow's powers again. He turned his head up, and looked into Soul's eyes.....they were glowing Golden, sparking with some unknown kind of energy.

Suddenly, K felt something weird, his eyes closed themselves, and he felt a strange pull in his body. Suddenly, he was not in the real world anymore.

K opened his eyes.... and what he saw was not less than a wonder. This was a completely new world..with golden light everywhere. Many strange kind of planets were roaming around irregularly. Energy waves were originating from a smaller and denser-looking core like thing. He was floating in the air... a little far from it.  He willed himself to land on the surface near the core. Intense light was coming from there, so he couldn't see what lied inside, but he could feel the energy coming from it. 

Suddenly, the light coming from the core subsided... and K saw him standing in front of him.

"KARMA..." Soul said. "Welcome to the Astral World."

For a moment...everything was still. K was back in the original world. He and Soul had a good talk in the Astral World, which was enough to change his decisions. The world had enough suicide bombers already....it doesn't needs anymore. He had already won the game tonight, and he had just saw what effect it had laid on Soul. Now there was no need of him to die. He lowered down his hand.

"Fine." He said. "Take Heart. But remember...no one has won or lost. I would return soon to end this battle, once and for all." He said. "SHADOW!"

And Suddenly, he jumped off the edge as Shadow came towards him from nowhere, and together, they merged into the shadows.... Heart got nothing out of all this, until she found that the police had arrested her. Soul landed the chopper safely, with Martin and Prabhas on the ground again.

"Shouldn't we look for them?" Chief asked. 

"No use of it. They would kill anyone who spots them. The moment is gone, now it would be good if we just pack up. Besides, its against my policy to break the laws of trade with someone as smart as me." He said. 

"Where were you all the time?" Chief asked when they were settling everything after Souls's orders and Heart's confinement.

"Well, If you had only noticed that my overcoat was missing all the time and was lying down at the streets, you would have figured out that I was sitting between that 'O' from the museum's name which has a black background providing good camouflage conditions. I was sitting there with a safety rope, which I tied to Martin's leg, which was just above that 'O'. Similarly, I tied the other rope to Prabhas' legs.

"But you were on that side right?"

"Let's ignore that for now." Soul said. "I brought the chopper down and Jumped into it using K's own smog balls which I pick-pocketed from him, while doing the rope thing. Also, I used one of K's own devices on him, and I successfully managed to con-"