Supplementary Chapter: Summary of Part 1

WARNING :- This is the summary of the first part- 'The Museum of Miracles'. This part contains spoilers regarding the story, and is just for a better understanding of the story. I highly recommend readers to read the chapters first as it will spoil all the thrill and twists of the story which I have worked hard to provide. If you have read the chapters and want a quick reminder of everything from the start, or you have no problem with spoiling a good book (in my opinion only) for you then you can read this part.

The Part-1, 'The Museum Of Miracles', is a very complex in its own. So for simplicity, I would present the summary event wise with all the main points included. 

1. THE OMEGA LABS INCIDENT :-

Will Smith, the world's richest and smartest businessman, opens 'The Omega Labs' in India for experimenting his research on Human Brain. Prof. Prabhas and Prof. Harris were hired for the cause and the experiment was funded by Will Smith himself. Teenagers with highly qualified brains were searched and the experiments on human brains were conducted, to enhance Human Brain with . The first person who was taken for extreme level experiments was later named 'Karma'. His brain was reprogrammed to develop itself in all the possible fields. However, Will Smith realized that one day, his brain would develop itself so much, that it could be harmful for him and others. He consulted Prabhas and they decided a code, which would be induced in his brain as a barrier to its development, which would one day become their only weapon against him. After that, many tests were performed, giving numerous powers to different test subjects, but their brains were limited in some areas of development and activation, and were also stopped from any further development. Taking another precaution, the team of scientists developed an antidote, which would immediately take effect on a test subject, returning his brain and the whole body to normal state, but if the same antidote was to be used on a normal person, it caused him to lose his sight, hearing, and ability to move, but it induced some specific and modified cells in the body which .

But Unfortunately, the seventh experiment (regarding transfiguration) was not successful, leading to the death of the seventh test subject. That lead to the shut down of Omega Labs and the arrest of all the scientists. Although, they before the arrest, the scientists realized that all other test subjects would slowly die, just like the seventh one. 

The fact that the test subjects would die soon, helped Will Smith to save his team from execution. He himself was penalized heavily and was prohibited from buying property in any other country. 

However, nobody knew that the test subjects survived...

2. WILL SMITH'S SUICIDE :- 

Five years after the 'Omega Labs' incident, Will Smith's brother, Steven Smith, who was the head of the London police, finds about six suspicious suicides, which included the suicide of Will Smith, and eventually attracted the attention of the whole world. Steven Smith then receives a message from Soul, the greatest detective on Earth who had solved many difficult cases and was in contact with Steven from many months. He asks him to reopen the Omega Labs file as he was about to investigate it further.  

Unfortunately, after this event, he had a truck accident, which was supposed to kill him. Fortunately he survived, but went into coma. That left no option to Soul, but to contact Martin, who was his student from the last two years, and was a brilliant detective in himself, but lacked self-confidence when he was around him. Apart from this, he was also the former accountant of Will Smith and was also a close friend to Steven Smith. 

Martin tells Chief at the funeral of Will Smith that he had already deduced that Steven Smith's life was in danger as he had got a suicide note from Will Smith's pocket, which contained a code language used by Will Smith. Martin said that he had decrypted the note and found that it read that "Steven Smith is about to die."