The Second Day begins...

"Truth is like the Sun. It exists, and will come out one day. It just needs some time...."  
-
SOUL(Edward Collen)

PART TWO:- THE SHADOW OF FEAR

Soul was sitting on a rooftop, looking onto the horizon as dawn was about to approach. He was carrying a headphone in his hands, connected to a cell phone in his pocket. This time, he was wearing a grey colored T-shirt with a hoodie and full length jeans in black. Heart was standing right beside him, waiting to look at the sunrise, however, it would be nothing against the one in the Astral World. Strangely she too was wearing a hoodie T-shirt, but it looked childish with a 'barbie' printed on it with other some other Disney heroines. 

"What would we do now?" She asked him.

"Nothing. I told you." He said.

"Then what are we doing here?" 

"Nothing. Stop asking the same question."

"So why have you brought me here?" She asked.

"So that you can do nothing." He said bluntly. 

"You-"

"I don't want any trouble, so it is good if you stay with me." He said. "Today is the second day of Shadow's warning. Things are going to change. So I can't let you mess everything again."

That agitated her the most. They were standing there from the last thirty minutes and were doing exactly 'nothing'. The problem was that Soul knew what K would do today, but he was still doing 'nothing'. Maybe he had already prepared something, or he knows that doing anything would cause a loss to them? But the thing which was agitating her more than Soul himself was this T-shirt. Why were they both wearing a hoodie? They were looking weird with all the British men in formals around them. And why was he carrying a headphone? Were they really going to do nothing? 

Whatever the thing was, she was having a bad feeling about the other person which Soul mentioned. He said that that other person would show up today. What had he planned for him? Is he on K's side? Heart didn't knew that much, but she knew that something big was going to happen in the next two days.

"Where have you sent Prabhas?" She asked finally after waiting for another ten minutes. 

"I have prepared his confinement, he will be imprisoned anytime." He said, focusing on the horizon as the sun's rays were approaching one by one.

"What? You Imprisoned him? Why?"

"So that he can do nothing." He answered plainly. 

What was this man? What kind of nothing was he imagining? He imprisoned his man so that he can't interrupt his plan? 

"I have not imprisoned him yet. I have just made the arrangements for his imprisonment." He said. "And that 'imprisonment' is far more different than what you imagine, it is not even an imprisonment at all, he will be travelling in the car most of the time."

"Stop peeping inside my brain." She yelled.

"Oh Sorry. Not my fault by the way, you think so loudly that the signal from your brain waves reaches my brain by itself. You need to do something about that, it can be troublesome for you in the future."