The Untold Truth

"So you think that I am not the real murderer of Will Smith?" Heart ask to confirm what she had just heard form him. 

"It's simple, you say that you didn't put the note there. That means someone else put it there, and obviously before his death. Will Smith could not possibly know that 'Steven Smith is about to die', so there is a third person who used you to kill Will Smith. The person wrote the note in the code which was used by Will Smith himself, that means he was someone very close to him." Soul said while chewing his nails again and reading the global news form his different servers. 

Soon there will be a flood of headlines regarding the Museum incident. The news about the Omega Labs test and the six test subjects would spread like fire. The UN would call a meeting to decide its initiative on this matter. When the world will know that K is out there somewhere, free to do anything, then it will create chaos in the human society. Different countries would then try to intervene in the situation. All this chaos would give K a chance to strike again, which was the biggest problem right now.

"Is that person even important than K?" Prabhas asked.

"If K and that person are not the same...then the person is as important and dangerous to us as K himself." Soul said, but only he knew the real truth.

The person knew the code language Will Smith used. That made only five suspects, Mrs. Smith, Steven Smith, Martin, Will Smith himself, and his own son, Justice Smith. The problem was, that Will Smith had died, Martin could not be suspected as Soul always kept an eye on him since he had left him and returned to London, and he had not seen any strange activity in his schedule. Same was with Steven, as he was in his contact regarding the test subject case. Mrs. Smith too was in the watch of the cops. That left only Justice Smith, who was none other than K. In Simpler words, K, was actually the adopted son of Will Smith...

The room was still. In front of him were Will Smith's safe, made of brass, and had a classic rotatory lock as the first step. Unfortunately, he can't use the magnet again, as it was made of Brass. But Fortunately, he knew that the first password to this safe was the sum of first hundred prime numbers. Although, as Will Smith always did, he had written the instructions below the safe itself. But you needed to add all those hundred Prime numbers yourself (or just Google them). He opened the safe's door, then inside, was another box, with only two buttons on it, 0 and 1. There was a space bar like button, and that was all. Martin took his note, and quickly opened the safe, inside were a lot of weird documents and reports. Martin took one of them, it read: 'THE OMEGA LABS BRAIN ENHANCEMENT TEST REPORT'. Inside it, were the names of all the test subjects. Maybe it was a copy of the report Soul had. Another envelope contained the family photos of Will Smith, to be attached in the photo album inside which it was kept. One of those photos attracted Martin's attention, it was a group photo of some school passed out students, at first Martin thought that it was normal, but when he analyzed it again....he saw something weird, a fact which was the most shocking one.

The photo was a class photo, taken after the final year's result. It had the school's principal in the center, and the top rankers were sitting around him. Soul was sitting on the right side...and on the left...was K. His childhood version looked even more smarter than him. On the contrary, Soul looked as plain as he looks now. But there was another girl, sitting right next to K. Her face looked way more smarter than K himself, her smile was more mysterious , rather than just being plain. If you looked at her carefully, she was wearing a medal, she was ranked top. Infact, both Soul and K were ranked first, and were wearing the same medals. Suddenly, something striked in Martin's mind.

He tossed aside the photograph, and opened the photo album...confirming his doubts. On every second page of the album, Soul was standing there with K and that girl. Infact, Will Smith even had a family photo with him, and the most surprising thing...he was smiling. His various expressions were clearly seen in those photos, it made him look like a completely different person. All this photograph thing was now really, irritating him, it was tempting him to accept their statement, but it was a truth which he was afraid to hear...