Let's Play a Game

********

********

As we stood up, he randomly pulled me into a hug in the midst of us flailing around in the ocean. When we got out of the water, he picked his blankets and jacket up off the sand and covered my shoulders with it. Soon after, he walked me back to the car and we were still soaking wet. "This was the most fun I've had in a long time," I said smiling through my shivers.

"All because of me, you're welcome babe," he smirked at me and started the truck up. I got in on the other side and tried to warm up.

"It's past midnight, are you sure about sleeping in a truck tonight?" I nodded, "Are you?"

"I'm sure I have a bit more experience than you do." I gave him a 'keep going' look.

"I haven't been to this lighthouse just to take my siblings to see it. I may have camped out here for a little while during some not so great times in my life. My mom and I got into a fight a few weeks ago and I moved out," he said as I started putting pieces together. That must of been why he had so many blankets in his truck.

"Yeah," I leaned my head on his shoulder and tried to think of anything to say to ease his mind.

"Right, I um crashed at Neo, Mark, or Brian's place for a few days. But I felt like a burden or I didn't want to have to explain it to their families. It was easiest to stay at Neo's because his parents were either out of town or too busy to care. Piper came over a lot too and, trust me, you don't want to third wheel on them. They don't care if you're in the house, they will still have sex," he looked like a vision of the two of them popped into his head.

He cringed at the memory, "They didn't stop. I've seen both of them naked way more than I wanted too. Some nights it was best to stay with Dark Knight."

I traced the outline of his face with my fingers, "I hate that happened to you, but did you just call this truck Dark Knight, like Batman?"

We both laughed, "She's always been here for me and who doesn't like Batman?"

"Aw, you're a little nerdy. That's cute," I pinched his cheek like I was a little old grandma.

He did his signature eyebrow lift and I saw a mischievous look grace his face. "Let's play a game."

"What kind of game," I questioned. "It's not sexual, is it?"

He chuckled, "I'm a gentleman. It's a winner and losers' type of game."

"Sounds intriguing," I laid back against the window and smiled.

"Whoever stays awake the longest wins," he took off his wet shirt nonchalantly earning an uncontrollable look from me.

"What? It was wet," his smile was getting wider and wider by the second as more articles of his clothing started coming off.

I nodded and attempted to hide my blush, "Sure, so what do I get when I win?"