How Do You Feel About Love?

********

********

After a while of talking with just audio, he suggested we switch to Facetime so he could see my pretty face I believe. "This is the first night I've slept by myself in a while," I thought aloud. "I could keep you company."

"You better mean over the phone," I joked. "My mom would freak out if she walked in and you were here," I giggled. "I have to admit though, it would be nice to talk to you, see you, and hold you again," I swung my feet in the air.

Hastily, he said, "I would like that too. I'm on my way."

I exclaimed, "No, no, stay put," with a blush on my face.

He chuckled, "You just said you wanted me there, you're sending mixed signals, Day."

I pointed at myself, "We don't always get what we want, Ollie."

"What do you want Daya?" He said in a breathy tone.

I bit my lip, "I want you... to stop with the sexual innuendoes. I hear them loud and clear," I poked at him through the phone.

"It comes with my personality. The one you love, remember. Yesterday, that wasn't your first kiss was it?" He cheekily puckered his lips as if he was smoldering.

I smiled, "No, sadly it was much better than my first kiss."

He looked flushed, "I wouldn't have believed you if you said anything else. You're way too good at it for that to be your first kiss." I leaned back into my pillows.

I waved my hand, "You should feel lucky that it wasn't. I still get cringe attacks over it."

"It couldn't have been that bad," he chuckled.

"Yes it could, and it was. He never reached out to me after that. Broke my little heart," I clutched my chest.

"Who was he and do I have to be worried?" He pushed his eyebrows together.

I rolled my eyes, "Timothy Wellgreen," it embarrassed me to say.

A surprised look graced his face, "Really, I could never see you with that guy."

"My type has changed tremendously over the years, but he was very sweet and nice on the eyes at the time," I defended my past relationship.

He chuckled, "Didn't he drop out and become a drug dealer?"

I gasped, "No, that was Timothy Clarke. Timothy Wellgreen moved away and took my heart with him. We were going to get married. I already had colors picked out and everything and my kiss ruined it."

"Was it really that bad of a kiss," he laughed.

I thought back on it, "It was a good-bye kiss, a few days before he moved away."