World Crashing Down

Anger. Anger can change a person for the worst. Take Lynn at this moment when she sees police gathering around the house. She desperately wanted to try to take them all down with her bat, but she knew that police were armed. So she watched as they took Lincoln and Lily away from the house saying that they couldn't live with a neglectful family like theirs. Watched as the family broke down in sobs due to the fact that they lost two family members. Watched as some of the sobs stopped and how her sisters looked at her with anger. 

She didn't like it, but she had to stay strong. Besides the weak only show emotions. Her family was weak, but she did love them. However she only saw Lincoln as a bad luck charm who could only be contained in an object to become a good luck charm. So after a while, she started to speak.

"What is your problem? Why are you starring at me for?" Lynn Asked.

"You made us lose Lincoln and Lily. Why did we follow your words blindly? I should've known better. WE SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO LISTEN TO A SORE LOSER LIKE YOU!!" Lori Shouted. At that moment, Lynn saw red and punched Lori in the face. 

"LORI!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Leni screamed.

"What is wrong with you, Lynn? Why are you acting so hostile towards us?" Lucy Asked.

"NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME!! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU. WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME FOR LINCOLN'S MESS?" Lynn Shouted.

"Lynn..This isn't his fault. We were the ones who had him come to all of our events without considering the fact that he might want some alone time. However this doesn't mean that we're off the hook. We have to work hard to get Lincoln and Lily back in our lives." Rita Said.

"What?! You want that bad luck to come back here after what he did. We're better off without him." Lynn Said.

"Better off? Better Off?! We're not better off. We lost Lincoln. We lost Lily. Our lives could be over before they can truly begin. All because of the poor choice we made to listen to you. We should've stopped this while we were ahead, but we didn't. Instead we managed to become monsters. Monsters who probably lost all of our friends and lovers from this." Luan said. She quickly ran upstairs to her room while being followed by Luna. Meanwhile the other Louds quickly sat down with dejected looks on their faces.

"Lynn..This Bad Luck nonsense has gone on for too long. However I won't ground you for it since we're all suffering. However that doesn't mean that we won't ground you for punching Lori. You're grounded for two weeks with no desert and no TV access." Lynn Sr. Said. Lynn just shrugged her shoulders and went upstairs to serve her punishment never knowing about the events that will happen down the road.

Author POV:

AugustoSpiller gave me inspiration for this fanfic. 

Thanks for reading Bye. 🤗