Tension Part 1

While Lynn was just starting to wake up, Lucy came into the room with a sigh. She knew that the family was falling apart...it was inevitable. Lincoln was the one who held the house together by trying to help every sister with their activities. After he was gone...More fights broke out between siblings, many of them stopped doing their activities and worse of all the bonds that they have with each other are slowly breaking apart. The fact that she just now noticed this was heartbreaking. She didn't want to be separated from her family, but it seems like everything was against her. And she was sure that some of her other sister's felt the same way.

Looking at Lynn..She scrowled. It was her fault that all of this happened. Yet she continues to blame Lincoln for all of this. Why? Why did she have to listen to Lynn's words? She was a sore loser who would find any excuse to win even if that meant isolating one of her siblings to prove that her skills were the greatest. After she got dressed, Lucy slowly started to go down the stairs only to find her other sisters sitting in the living room. 

They weren't smiling and were busy trying not to explode at each other. It was understandable since the fight effected them all in different ways.  Lucy didn't bother speaking since it wouldn't do any good in this type of atmosphere. She could tell that they would blow up if spoken to and she didn't want to argue with one of her sister's this early in the morning.

"Hey Girls. How did you sleep?" Rita Asked.

"Good considering the fact that Lynn was isolated in her room...far away from me." Lori Said. The others agreed and just stared at their laps for a while before Lynn Sr. finished their breakfasts.

"That's great. So any plans today?" Rita Asked. She clearly wasn't reading the atmosphere in the room which made Lucy sigh. Ever since Lincoln and Lily were taken away..her parents were deep in denial about the deterioration of the family. She silently wished that they'll wake up soon because things are already starting to get worse for them.

"We'll probably sit in our rooms imagining where our lives went wrong. Besides it's not like we can go outside or enjoy ourselves when the rest of Royal Woods is hellbent on hating us and making our lives miserable." Luan Said.

"Don't say that...I'm sure that people will come around." Rita Said to lighten the mood. Luna banged her hands on the table and glared at her mother startling everyone at the table.

"When? When will that happen Mom?  If you haven't noticed...Our lives have gone to hell. We have no boyfriends or girlfriends. Our friends left us and are even glaring at us with malice. And worst of all...We're treated like criminals and blamed for things without proof." Luna yelled.

"But...People can change Luna. Just give them a chance and..." Rita began before Luna gripped her shirt and pulled her towards her face.

"Wake up Mom. These people will never stop and will keep telling people about what we did to Lincoln. We will never be in peace in Royal Woods again and do you know who I blame for this mess...Lynn. She was the one who said that Lincoln was badluck in her game when all he did was sit there and support her. She manipulated us into kicking Lincoln out of the house. And worst of all...She's the reason that people hate us with a passion. If you can't see that then it shows how blind you really are." Luna Said before she let go of Rita. 

"I'm sorry to say this Mom, but she's right. We shouldn't have believed her words. We should have stopped this when we had a chance, but we didn't and now we're paying the price for it." Lori stated.

The other girls agreed with Lori and Luna before hearing someone come down the stairs. When they turned to see who it was...Lori and Lola growled, Luna snarled and the rest of the girls glared because the person waking in was the source of all of their misery. And they wanted to make her pay for what she did.

No matter what it did to the family.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋