Family Divided

The Loud sisters were becoming divided. It was easy to see to all except their parents who seem to think that the girls could come together and stay strong. Sadly the only person who can keep them together is gone to an orphanage far in the city along with their little sister. Without him...some of the girls started to change for the worst. Leni was sadly the only one who stayed the same and she felt like crying. Crying because her family was breaking apart and she was powerless to stop it from happening. She tried, but it never seemed to be enough to reunite their sister bond.

  After the Family meeting, most of the girls just sat down on their beds and thought about their actions towards Lincoln. Many of them felt terrible about their actions towards their only male sibling while others thought that he had everything that he got coming. Needless to say...That thinking of their actions made them more divided. Meanwhile Lincoln and Lily were slowly getting settled in the orphanage. They were disturbed how quiet it was compared to their old home. They thought back to their siblings and slowly started to miss them, but knew that this was a consequence of their family's actions. All they had was each other now and that was all that they needed right now. It may take a long time for them to forgive their family, but knew that this was the first step in their new lives. 

The parents were still downstairs, they told the girls the truth. The Cold Hard truth and the results were not what they expected. They may have made things worse in the house, but they didn't want to lie to their daughter. Sadly the pair looked at each other. They hoped that the girls will come together, but something tells them that it probably won't happen. 

The only thought that they had was....

What else could go wrong? If only they knew what would happen in the future?

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋