Descend to Darkness

*Some bad words are in this and mentions of violence 

During Dinner, the parents once again tried to talk to their girls with no results. It was clear that the girls didn't want to talk to them so they quickly dropped it. After Dinner, all of the girls went upstairs and started laying down for bed. At the same time, Lynn Jr. waited until after midnight to fall alseep since she needed time to think about what her life has become due to her beliefs.

When Lynn finally went to sleep at 11:58 pm, she only saw darkness. No dreams. Nothing. She didn't feel scared or even surprised at this mainly because she could only feel one thing..Anger. Anger at the kids at school who taunted and bullied her family for one huge mistake. A mistake that deeply wounded their mother. Her mother who still cries herself to sleep and longed to be reunited with her missing children. Angry at the townspeople who glared at them and made them feel worse about themselves. Angry at Lincoln for making her life miserable. 

"Hello Lynn. I see that life has been kind to you and your family. So what's next..Kicking the butt of your younger sisters' bullies too?" The Second Lynn Said.

"Great..it's you. Why aren't you killing my family? Or better yet Lincoln." Lynn Said.

" Your family has suffered enough from the hands of their peers. Lincoln is a total wimp who can hold your family together. Besides Killing him won't do you any favors." The second Lynn Said.

"Okay. I see your point. However that doesn't explain why you're here." Lynn cried.

"I'm here to show you the truth. Those pests out there will only make your family suffer until they either kill themselves or fall into a pit of despair. You need to start getting rid of them in order to keep your family safe from them. Besides this may also get Lincoln back which your family needs to be stable. I mean...Look at your family..they're broken without him and your baby sister." The Second Lynn Said with a smirk.

"I can't kill people!! It's wrong..If I do that then my family may become total outcasts and be forced to move. I can't do it...I won't." Lynn Said.

"Think about it Lynn. Those people are having a sick thrill making your lives miserable. Besides you don't know what's going to happen next. Your mother and father may lose their jobs. Someone could injure one of your sisters badly and make them feel close to death. Besides at this rate..death may seem like a safe place for your family." The Second Lynn stated.

"Okay..Even if I do kill people. I don't know where to start..I mean who would be my first victims." Lynn said.

"How about you start with those bitchy Pringrey's? I mean come on...one of them even got a thrill making your mother speechless and even enjoyed seeing your mother down in the dumps. However I suggest...leaving Carol alive since she'll finally feel your pain from losing two family members." The Second Lynn Said.

"Okay...I'll do it. I just have to wait somemore until everyone's asleep to do it." Lynn Said. After that Lynn woke up and slowly waited for all of her family members to fall asleep. When she felt they are safe. She took some gloves and a kitchen knife from the kitchen and went out the front door. 

It's time for Carol to feel real pain when she wakes up in the morning.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋