Party

*This has violence and an implied sex. Also I aged Chandler to be the same age as Lynn.

After spending a couple of hours at the hospital, Lynn Sr. took all of the girls home and picked up some take out. When they all got home...he instructed them to go to bed after finishing their food since this has been a stressful day. As the girls slowly went to bed...Lynn Jr. waited for the rest of the house to fall asleep before she slowly walked towards the stairs and slowly walked down them to grab a knife and her bike. 

She knew where the garbage plant was and parked her bike three miles away from the party. She then worked on her disguise by wearing a short blond wig and covering up her freckles. As she walked in..she noticed her former friends and Lincoln talking. Lynn knew that her mission was to end Chandler so she let him be. Besides he was going to be living far away from her so there wasn't any point in trying to kill Lincoln anyway. As she walked around, Lynn spotted Chandler and slowly walked towards him.

"Hello...Are you Chandler?" Lynn Said while making sure to speak in a high squeaky voice so he wouldn't know who she was.

"Yep. So tell me what's a good looking fox like you doing here?" Chandler said.

"My friend asked me to come along, but she didn't say that you were so...handsome." Lynn Said.

"So you think I'm handsome?" Chandler asked.

"Yep." Lynn Said.

"Then why don't I show you around and we can get aquatinted with each other." Chandler Said as he grabbed Lynn's arm and pulled her towards the back of the plant. 

"Where are..." Lynn Said before Chandler kissed her while rubbing her shoulder.

"Shh..Just enjoy this moment." Chandler Said as he carefully traced his hands around one of her breasts and started to kneed it.

"I never felt this way before..." Lynn said as he carefully laid her down where he started to take off all of their clothes before they started to have sexual relations with each other. Lynn knew that this was distracting her from her mission, but after having one bad event after another she needed this. When they finally stopped...they laid side by side next to each other.

"Wow...that was amazing." Lynn Said.

"I know." Chandler Said.

"But do you know what is more amazing?" Lynn Said before reaching for the knife.

"What?" Chandler Said before he felt a knife thrust through his chest and into his heart.

"This." Lynn Said as she watched the life drain out of Chandler's eyes. After confirming that he was dead..Lynn started to get dressed and walked away from the scene. As she was going to her bike..she thought about Lincoln's reaction to the situation, but shook that thought away.

"Hope you enjoy the surprise Lincoln." Lynn Said to herself as she rode her bike back to the house and carefully took a shower. 

Good job Lynn.

Thanks. Now what do I do next?

Patience. Lynn...right now you need to get rid of the clothes and wig before your sisters connect the dots. 

Later. Right now...I need to go to bed.

Fine. We'll continue this talk in your dreams which will be spicy since you gave yourself to Chandler.

Well I didn't want to do it. I just thought it'll be a good distraction from the multiple things that recently occurred over the last couple of days.

I wasn't going to scold you about that Lynn. Besides if you wanted some relief I would've done something about it.

First of all...Ew. And secondly...you're basically me. 

Exactly! Which means that I know all of the spots  that feel good. But we can try that later...now we need to choose our next victim. Maybe that mother of yours.

What?

Nothing. We can talk about more after you sleep.

Lynn walked out of the bathroom and put on her pajamas and laid down on her bed. As she drifted off..she didn't notice that roommate was staring at her with a raised eyebrow. This would only be the beginning of the end of Lynn's freedom and reign of terror. Especially since her sisters will keep a close eye on her as the days pass.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋