Mask

The Louds were anxious. They knew that people were accusing them of killing Carol's parents. Which meant more haressment and more glaring were coming there way. Haressment that happened ever since the Bad Luck incident went public. Nobody stopped it since people didn't want to be known as a Loud family supporter. Something that would make them victims of the same treatment that the Louds were currently dealing with. Sadly...This meant that all of their friends left them to escape such treatment. This also includes all of their love interest and relationships. 

This happened to all of the Louds sister's except for one. Lori, who knew that the breakup between her and Bobby were coming. A breakup that she deserved for what she put Lincoln through. Sighing...She currently started to do her homework, that was given to her before she left the school due to being suspended, while listening for any movement from her siblings. Siblings that were probably lying down in their beds thinking about Lincoln and Lily. Usually she would comfort them at times like this, but she knew that it would do no good. The family was deteriorating into nothing. It was obvious to everyone except for their parents who were in denial. Denial that their family was slowly pulling apart at the stems without the person who held the family. 

Lincoln...She wished that she treated him better before he got taken away to the orphanage. An orphanage that she never visited. Why would she? Lincoln would never forgive her for what she put him through. If only she was a better sister than...maybe her life wouldn't be in shambles. However that was just wishful thinking...thinking that would never come true. She lost all of her friends and some of her sisters hate her. 

She felt tears coming to her eyes when she thought of it. Hate..Her sisters hate her. The only one who didn't was Leni who keeps trying to get the others hopes up, but it was too late for hope. They are public enemy number one and no one wants to help them through this time. Especially not when they decide that you're connected to a murder. 

The sound of her cellphone distracted her from her thoughts and she quickly grabbed it. When she answered the call..Her heart started beating hard against her chest and her blood ran cold.

Hey Lori.

Bobby..

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋