Harsh Truth

Lynn Sr. was livid. He thought that the girls would band together and help each other get through these dark times. However...It seems like the girls had different ideas. As each one of the girls sat down..He looked at them with a glare. A glare that made some of them shiver since Lynn Sr. was never one to become angry or livid. 

"Girls...I can't even describe how disappointed I am in all of you." Lynn Sr. said.

"But..Dad." Lola Said before Lynn Sr. held out his hand.

"Don't But Dad me...I thought that all of you would come together and help each other through the aftermath of the incident. And what do I get instead..Girls who can't keep their hands off each other at every opportunity. Girls who yell at their mother and even have the gull to slap her. Do you realize that your mother is upstairs crying her eyes out because of all your actions?" Lynn Sr. said. Most of the girls regretted their actions since it made their mother cry while others looked indifferent.

"Why should we care whether Mom cries or not? We just want Lincoln back." Luna yelled.

"Oh do you? How do you expect to get him back when you fought your sister..your injured sister which somehow esculated to using a knife. A knife. Something that could basically kill her if you aimed at the right spot. It's clear that this family can't survive without Lincoln, but it seems like Lincoln would be better off at another family's house." Lynn Sr. Said.

"What? You can't be serious Dad." Lana said.

"I am serious girls. This family has fallen apart without Lincoln and to be honest...No one would give him back to a family that are at each other's throats and daughters that would use house-hold items as weapons. I thought that you all would shape up and try to make an effort to help your mother and I regain custody of Lincoln and Lily, but it seems like you girls really get a kick of making the job more difficult then it needs to be." Lynn Sr. Said.

"But...If we can't regain custody of them back then..Where will Lincoln and Lily go?" Luan Asked.

"They're go to a nice family who will treat them better. Your mother and I have failed to be proper parents and this is a consequence of our inability to keep you girls in line." Lynn Sr. Said.

"What? You guys are great parents." Leni Said before Lynn Sr. placed his head into his left hand. 

"No..Your mother and I haven't raised you girls right. None of you are ready for the real world. We shouldn't have let you solve your own problems and approved the Sister Fight Protocal." Lynn Sr. Said.

"That's an outrage. The protocal works just fine." Lisa argued.

"Does it Lisa? We have to spend more money for food just to make two dinners for opposing parties. We can't enter the kitchen or bathroom due to your girls calming down in there. You steal Lincoln's bedsheets without asking and even take over his room. What takes the cake is that you girls wouldn't let anyone watch anything on the TV to help those girls calm down. If anything that protocal was only more proof that we failed." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Well...Yeah. But...you guys are still great parents." Lori Said.

"Let me give you another one...You girls blame Lincoln for almost everything and we only listened to your side of the story. We never heard his side because you convinced us that he was the problem child. If only I could go back in time to stop myself from singling out my only son for things that he couldn't have done." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Dad.." Lucy Said Sadly.

"Now I want all of you to go to your rooms except for Lori, Luna, and Lynn. We need to go to the hospital again. I hope that you're happy girls because in the end you got what you wanted. Lincoln is gone from this house and...We may never get him back" Lynn Sr. Said. 

The girls slowly walked into their rooms and sat down in their beds sobbing. While Luna and Lori felt deep regret on what they've done. However one person was secretly smirking by this news..

And was planning something that will rock the rest of her sisters to the very core.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋