The Dream

*The dream is violent. If you can't handle it then skip it.

While Lynn was sleeping, she suddenly started to toss and turn all over her bed because of a detailed nightmare.

Dream:

Lynn....Lynn...LYNN!!

Lynn woke up and headed downstairs where she saw a horrifying sight. Her family was stabbed repeatly except for Lucy who looked at this with tears going down her face.

"Luce, What's going on?" Lynn Asked.

"Stay back...I know what you did. You killed them. Killed them because they went against you." Lucy cried.

"But...I didn't do anything.

Yes..You did do this. Or at least I did.

"Who are you? Where a you?" Lynn Asked.

Right behind you. Now if you don't mind I have to finish this.

"Why? Why did you do this?" Lynn Asked....herself. The second Lynn just chuckled and glared at her with a menacing smile on her face. She was covered in blood and was holding a knife.

Why? That's obvious. I did it because they didn't agree with what I said. They couldn't see that it was Lincoln's fault so I started to kill them all. I started with Lori since she crossed me twice. You should have seen the way that her eyes opened like dinner plates and how she started to cry and beg for me to stop stabbing her. However I kept going and going until the begging stopped and she was dead as a doornail. 

"You monster!! When I get my hands on you..." Lynn started before the second Lynn slowly walked past her.

You can't stop me...I'm stronger than you Besides you have to watch the show happen right  before your eyes then I'll kill you.

Lynn watched as the second Lynn approached Lucy. She slowly raised her knife and stabbed her in her stomach. Lucy screamed and tried to make her stop, but the second Lynn didn't and kept going until Lucy fell over dead.

Your turn..HAHAHAHAHA!! This is going to be fun!! I can't wait to see you die!!! 

"No...No..Stay back...AAAAAH!!

Dream End.

Lynn woke up in a cold sweat dripping down her face. The dream felt so real yet she almost seemed to enjoy it. She quickly ran out of the room to watch her face in the sink and looked at herself. For a moment, it looked like the second Lynn in the mirror however it was just her reflection.

When she heard Rita call for dinner, she slowly went down the stairs while wondering why she dreamt about her killing her remaining family. However she just started to shake her head and place those questions in the back of her mind. It's not like she will do that in real life.

Right?

Author Notes:

Now was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋