Shock

Screaming. Screaming was filling the air and it made the neighbors uneasy. The screamings stopped, but not before a couple of men broke down the Pringrey door and searched for the family. They heard sobbing and instantly found Carol who looked terrible.She had streams of tears going down her face and looked devastated. It was easy to see why. Her mother..Stabbed multiple times and left to bled to death. Her father..had a slit throat. It was horrible so the men quickly grabbed Carol and took her outside while calling 911. The Louds never noticed what happened because they were already gone to Aunt Ruth's house to drop off the 3 grounded girls. Meanwhile the younger siblings were quickly trying to gain nerves of steal against the hurtful comments of their peers. 

When they came to school..everyone still glared at them and whispered about them. However there was something amiss like something terrible happened.

"Hello Louds..You have some nerve doing that to Carol." Beverly Said. The Louds looked confused while the other students slowly started to talk to each other. Fortunately..Leni managed to ask the question that was on their minds.

"What did we do? We just got here!" Leni Said.

" Don't play dumb.Carol's parents were found dead before school started. I know that you had a hand in it since she confronted you guys yesterday. Which is why I'm warning the school not to get involved with you guys." Beverly Said. Leni and Luan looked shocked that Carol's parents were dead and knew that people will look at them with close eyes just in case they had anything to do with it. 

"Why don't you lay off. We hardly did anything to Carol so without proof..We don't have to believe you guys." Luan Said.

"I'm still telling everyone to stay away from you just in case their parents are next on the chopping block. I'm watching you Louds and when you slip up..I'll be there to laugh at your faces as you're carried off to jail." Beverly Said.

Needless to say..Everyone stayed clear of the Loud sisters. Meanwhile..Lincoln was walking back to the orphanage, when he spotted Carol. She looked so sad so he had to talk to her so she'll feel a little better.

"Hi! You're Carol..right?" Lincoln Said.

"Yeah..And you're Lori's brother. Why are you even talking to me?" Carol Said.

"I want to help you feel a little better. I hate seeing girls becoming upset mainly because I hated seeing my sisters upset until..the incident. I know that you're hurting, but maybe talking about it will make you feel better." Lincoln Said.

"My parents died last night. I never noticed until I woke up in the morning. And now...I don't know what to do? I have nobody to help me with my homework. Nobody to share Christmas or Thanksgiving with me? I'm all alone." Carol Said before breaking down in tears. Lincoln slowly started to hug Carol while she continued crying.

"You're not alone Carol. You have friends that can help you get through this. You also have some people who will be glad to help you through these dark times. I know that it's tough, but talking to someone about it will help you feel a little better." Lincoln Said. Carol slowly started to stop crying and started to hug Lincoln back. After a while, they separated and went their separate ways..not knowing that someone recorded the exchange and posted it on the Internet.

Author POV:

How was the Chapter?

Any suggestions?

See You Later 👋