Disaster Discussion

After the phone call,  Lynn Sr. sighed and went to sit on the coach. He did it...He managed to find someone who'll be able to take care of Lincoln and Lily the right way. Unlike how he and Rita did before this point...If he and Rita never favored the girls then maybe none of this wouldn't have happened. But it did...and now they had to suffer the consequences of their actions. Eventually, Lynn Sr. sat up and started to work on dinner...where he will break the news to his girls. Hopefully they won't be too angry, but that would only be wishful thinking considering the fighting that started after Lincoln and Lily were taken away.

"Girls!! Dinner!!" Lynn Sr. shouted after he was finished. Everyone walked down the stairs and sat down...with Rita following behind them. As they ate...Lynn coughed loudly to gain the girl's attention.

"Girls...I made a decision today concerning Lincoln and Lily." Lynn Sr. said.

"Does this mean that Lincoln and Lily are coming home?" Luna asked excitedly. The rest of the girls were all smiles except for Lynn Jr. who was still angry about Lincoln ruining her game. 

"Actually.." Lynn Sr. began before Leni interrupted him.

"I can't wait for them to come back. Things haven't been the same without him." Leni stated.

"I can't wait to play tea party with him again." Lola said.

"Girls..." Lynn Sr. Said before he was interrupted again.

"I need to come up with some good material for Lincoln once he gets inside." Luan said.

"And we can rock out together too." Luna said.

"GIRLS!!" Lynn Sr. Shouted making all the girls turn their attention to their father who slowly calmed himself down before he continued speaking.

"Now I know that all of you are excited for Lincoln's and Lily's return to the house. However due to the spike of violence that has been in the house and the fact that this family is falling apart..I decided to give them away." Lynn Sr. said. All of the girls looked at their father like he was insane...give Lincoln and Lily away? To another family? Surely he must be joking...Right?

"Very funny Dad...Give Lincoln and Lily away. Like that will ever happen." Luan said before noticing his serious expression on his face making her skin turn pale.

"No. You can't..." Lori said.

"I did. I chose a new family to take them in." Lynn Sr. Said.

"WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?" Luna shouted.

"Luna...this house isn't safe for them anymore. Besides that wasn't the only reason why I choose someone to take them away from here.." Lynn Sr. Said before Leni interrupted him....again.

"This is all your fault Lynn. If you never accused Lincoln of being bad luck then he and Lily would still be here!!" Leni shouted.

"Hey don't blame me...Lincoln's the bastard that.." Lynn said before Lucy slapped her.

"No. You were the one who started this whole thing by claiming that he was badluck. Which is funny considering the fact that you forced him to come!! Which proves that you're nothing, but a superstitious bitch who blames others for her loses like a sore loser." Lucy said.

"LUCY. Don't call your sister that...." Lynn Sr. Said.

"SHE ISN'T MY SISTER!!" Lucy shouted stunning her family.

"My sister would never blame her failures on her brother and convince everyone that he's badluck. Especially when it ends with us losing our brother and little sister to another family." Lucy said before she started to sob making Lori hug her.

"I hope your happy..you bitch." Luna said before she kicked Lynn's leg making her fall.

"Guys...Listen I know that this looks bad, but..." Lynn Jr. said before Leni punched her in her right eye.

"Looks bad? This is bad!! Extremely bad...Because of you..Lincoln won't ever come back to his family...the family who cared and loved him for the last 11 years of his life. We also won't be able to express our remorse to him all because of your superstitious ass. I hate you. I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! YOU RUINED OUR LIVES AND DESTROYED OUR FAMILY!! SO I HOPE THAT YOUR HAPPY LYNN BECAUSE YOU WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH LINCOLN'S SUPPOSED BAD LUCK EVER AGAIN!!" Leni said before sobbing and running towards her room.

"I can't even look at you right now...bitch." Lana said.

"LANA LOUD...WE DON'T USE THAT LANGUAGE IN THIS..." Lynn Sr. Said before he felt someone kick between his legs. 

"Shut up. You decided to give the only person who can keep this family apart away to another family." Luna hissed.

"But Luna..." Lynn Sr. Said before Luna kicked his chin making him fall down.

"But nothing. To me...you're nothing, but a coward. So I hope your happy Lynn Sr. because you single handily destroyed this family like your namesake did." Luna said before she stomped her way to her room, but not before she stomped on Lynn Jr.'s stomach.

"Girls...please let me explain..." Lynn Sr. Said.

"No! You gave us false hope that we can get our brother back. What's worse is that you threw in the towel before we could show you that we can do it." Luan said.

"Please listen to me...." Lynn Sr. Said before Lola kicked him between his legs.

"No you listen...It's bad enough that we're hated by everyone in Royal Woods, but to give away our brother and little sister while saying that we should band together so we can retrieve our siblings back....makes you a liar. You're nothing, but a coward and a liar. While Lynn is nothing, but a sore loser." Lola said before she left with Lana following behind her after giving both Lynn's a glare.

"At least...you guys aren't mad at me." Lynn Sr. Said before Lisa, Lucy, and Lori glared at him.

"Not mad? We're furious!! You told us that we could get Lincoln and Lily back if we work together. But you gave him away." Lori said.

"Lori.." Lynn Sr. Said before Lori slapped him.

"No. You're dead to us Lynn Sr." Lori said before she walked upstairs along with Lisa and Lucy who stomped on Lynn Jr.'s legs. Meanwhile Rita stood up and started to walk away before Lynn Sr. grabbed her hand.

"Honey?" Lynn Sr. Said.

"Don't call me that. The girls are right...you're nothing, but a coward and a liar. I should've argued more so that we would still have a chance to get our son and our baby back." Rita said.

"Not you too Rita...I need you." Lynn Sr. Said.

"I..I can't do this anymore Lynn. All my life I wanted to have my own family...a family that I would love and protect with all of my being. Only for that dream to fizzle out over time." Rita said.

"So...What are you saying?" Lynn Sr. said.

"I'm saying....I want a divorce." Rita said.

"Please Rita...You can't give this marriage up. We can still make it work..just give it one more chance." Lynn Sr. Said.

"Give up? I'm not giving up on this marriage...you did. Over the years...you became a different man Lynn and this just proves it. Now I'm going to bed..and I don't expect you to sleep with me for a long time Lynn." Rita said before she walked towards their room before she threw out a pillow and a blanket.

Leaving the two Lynn's stunned. They didn't know that things would turn out this way. And now their family truly fell apart...

If only it was the end of their troubles in the future.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋