Broken Heart(s)

When Lori saw that Bobby was calling...her blood ran cold and her heart was almost beating out of her chest. She hasn't spoken to Bobby ever since the Louds were busted for abandonment and neglect a couple of days ago. What could she say to the boy that she imagined spending the rest of her life with? Saying sorry to him won't make things better to him since Lincoln was Bobby's little buddy. Slowly..She collected herself and made a brave face. This conversation was going to happen sooner or later so it's time for her to suck it up and listen to Bobby's opinion of this whole situation.

Hello Babe...I mean Lori. I'm sorry that I took too long to talk to you, but I had some serious thinking to do.

I know you did Bobby. I'm sorry about putting you in that type of spot. I messed up Bobby...I won't deny that. 

Lori..I'm not the person who you have to apologize to. Before this incident I thought...I thought that you actually cared for your siblings. However it seems like I was wrong. Now I want to know..Why? Why would you go along with this?

Bobby...I do care about my family. I just made a mistake by listening to my sister Lynn. It got worse when items got broken when Lincoln was in the area. So...I blindly followed Lynn's superstitious ranting so I can keep my valuables safe.

Lori...That is a load of crap and you know it. Lincoln made a mistake, but that is no excuse for throwing him out where anything could happen to him. In fact..I bet that I was the only one effected by your actions. Nie Nie has been holed up in her room..sobbing for hours once she learned what happened to her boyfriend. 

I..I had no idea that Ronnie Anne would do that. If I had known that this would happen then maybe...

I'm going to stop you right there. You had a chance to stop this way before this got out of hand , but you didn't. I can't be with someone who could do that to her little brother. A brother that helped you with your own activities and loved you.

Bobby...Please..Don't say that. I can still fix this. I just need to.

Lori...Stop. It's too late to change my mind. I'm breaking up with you. Don't contact me or my family again. I hope you're happy about this Lori because you just destroyed ever bit of trust that I had for you. I hope that you'll have a nice life without me Lori. Goodbye.

After Bobby said that, he ended the conversation. Lori slowly placed the phone down and just stared straight ahead with a thousand yard stare. Eventually...the other loud sisters came downstairs and stared at her in shock.

"Lori..Are you okay?" Leni Asked. Lori didn't answer for a couple seconds and just slowly turned her head to look at her for a bit before speaking.

"Bobby broke up with me. He told me about how this effected Ronnie Anne and how he no longer trusted me." Lori Said. Slowly Leni went to hug Lori before the dam broke behind her eyes. After a while, Lori stopped and then started to glare at Lynn before shouting:

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! 

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋