Corruption

*This will have implied sex in this 

In the morning, Lynn woke up with a bad taste in her mouth. Which wasn't too surprising since she gave into Chandler's advances before she killed him in cold blood. At least she took a shower before she went "back" to bed last night especially since she needed to make sure that she didn't have a drop of Chandler's blood on her last night.

As she got up..she slowly walked down the stairs and started to eat some breakfast while Lucy stared at her before she ate her own breakfast. Lucy knew that Lynn did something last night, but she didn't have any proof that Lynn did sneak out or evidence of her doing something that she wasn't supposed to do. Meanwhile Lori was eating her food while scrolling her phone when she came across an article that make her spit out her food.

"LORI!!" Lola shouted.

"CHANDLER MCCANN WAS MURDERED LAST NIGHT!" Lori shouted. 

"McCann? You mean that kid that always picked on Lincoln." Luna asked. 

"Yes. Says here that he was throwing a party and pulled a ransom girl toward the back of his dad's garbage plant. A couple of hours later...someone who worked at the plant went to the back and saw Chandler naked with a knife in his chest." Lori Said.

"Oh God...The killer is targeting everyone including kids under 15." Luan said.

"But what happened to the girl?" Leni asked

"No one knows. They think that the killer must have killed her and buried her somewhere in Royal Woods." Lori Said. As Lori said this...Lynn finished her food and placed them in the sink before she started to walk back upstairs.

"Lynn...Don't you want to spend time with your sisters?" Lynn Sr. Asked as he stared at his daughter.

"They hate me Dad. Besides I think that it's better for everyone if I make myself scarce as much as possible." Lynn Said as she entered her room and started to stare at the ceiling. Eventually Lynn closed her eyes and fell asleep where she came face to face with the second Lynn.

So how are you feeling killer? 

Numb. At first...I was scared of taking a life, but after doing it three times...I feel myself getting used to it.

Good. Now let's choose our fourth victim.

Okay, but they better be aged bigger than ten. I may be a killer, but I'm not going to kill a child.

Fine. How about we kill those two bullies Hawk and Hank?

Sure. 

But make sure to it slowly that way you'll find more enjoyment.

O..Okay.

But how about I give you an award.

What do you...

Lynn wasn't able to ask the second Lynn the complete question before she locked lips with her. At first..she was disgusted with it, but over time she felt passion and love towards herself. As the second Lynn pulled away...she snapped her fingers and Lynn was undressed and exposed.

Are we really doing this? Th...This is wrong. 

Lynn Said before she felt the second Lynn kiss her again causing her to shiver.

Yes. We are..Now just feel the sensations through your body.

After that...The two Lynn's kept going until the original Lynn fell asleep while the second Lynn smirked and showed her smile which was now full of razor sharp teeth.

As time goes on...you'll fall deeper and deeper into a hole that you yourself created Lynn. But don't worry..you won't be alone. You'll have me for company. 

After saying that the second Lynn bite the original on the shoulder causing her to groan. Meanwhile Lynn was in the original world with a deep blush on her face and a bite mark on her shoulder. Unaware that her sisters were talking about her in the next room over.

Author Notes: 

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋