Guilt

Guilt. That was what Lynn Jr. was feeling. She killed two people and now she had a sense of guilt. She robbed a girl of her parents and made her suffer through her pain. However..She also had another side of this. Pride. She had pride in what she did. Deep down..She knew that she had it and that scared her a bit. How could she feel proud of herself when she killed two people?

Was it because she managed to do it because she didn't wake up Carol?

Was it because she did it without leaving anything behind?

Was it because she disposed of the evidence that ties her to the crime?

The answer to all of these questions was yes. She wanted to do it again however...she had to wait since everyone's still on high alert. Sighing...she quickly went downstairs and sat down on the coach. Meanwhile Leni and Luan were just coming in with puzzled looks on their faces. They saw that Lynn was on the coach and just left her alone. They didn't want to distrub her and gain the ire of the sporty teen.

When dinner rolled around, the family sat down quietly and started to eat. When Leni decided to break the silence.

"Carol Pringrey's Parents were murdered today." Said Leni.

"What?!" Everyone  Shouted.

"However they're blaming us for their murders because we had motive."Said Luan.

"That is total bullshit. Nobody in our family could kill someone. They must be blind besides we were all Asleep last night so it couldn't have been us." Said Lori.

"I agree. Just because we made one mistake doesn't mean that any of us are soulless murders who can say that they're proud to kill." Said Luna.

"Girls..Right now. People are quick to blame us for things that we haven't done. Let's show them that we're not soulless people who would kill anyone that crosses their pathes." Rita Said.

"Wake Up Mom. Royal Wood's hates us. They'll keep blaming us for anything and we can't stop it. Besides it's over. Our lives are ruined and people keep glaring and spreading lies about us." Lola Said before she stomped towards her room. 

"Sorry about her mom. She's been banned from pageantry and she's very upset about it." Lana said.

"It's okay Lana. I know that this is hard on you girls. Believe me when I say that things will get better soon." Rita Said.

The rest of dinner went silent and everyone quickly started bringing their dishes to the sink and going to their rooms. No one noticed that Lynn was smirking. No one noticed that she finally had nice dreams about killing the Pringrey's.

When they finally noticed...They would be too late. For Lynn would be paying the ultimate price. 

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋