School Daze Part 1

*This has curse words in it. Also there is a fight in this.

The next morning, the girls started to get ready for the school day. They hardly spoke to each other afraid of having an argument. They couldn't argue in front of their parents due to the fact that they'd suffered heartbreak due to losing Lincoln and Lily. The girls slowly walked downstairs and came face to face with the tried faces of their parents. They could tell that they hadn't slept well the day before. They slowly ate and went to Vanzilla for school. When the arrived the girls were unprepared for the glares that were directed towards them. They also whispered stuff to each other which made some people giggle. The girls slowly trudged through their respective classes and saw that people pushed their desks away from them. It didn't help that their friends ignored them whenever they came near. The same thing happened to some of their boyfriends and love interests. It hurt. It hurt that they slowly felt their friends and love interests or boyfriends pull away from them. 

Lori hasn't heard from Bobby and when she called the Santiago household, Maria just said that Bobby will talk to her when he's ready. It slowly started to get to her since Bobby never denied to talk to her. She hoped that the news story didn't show up, but she knew that news can spread fast. At lunch..the five oldest Louds sat together. They each had dejected looks on their faces.

"Sigh...How was your day Luan?" Leni Asked.

"Terrible..My friends are drifting apart from me and Benny hasn't bothered to even speak or look at me since school started. I'm guessing that it's the same for you guys." Luan Said.

The four girls slowly nodded their heads and started to eat. Not noticing a group of girls walking towards them.

"Hi Lori. How are you doing?" Carol said.

"Hello Carol. I'm doing fine thanks." Lori Said.

"I heard what happened to your brother. I feel so sorry for him since he lived with you for 11 years." Carol stated.

"Yeah..It's wonderful that your brother still has a sound mind after being locked outside of the house where anything could have happened to him." One of the girls said behind Carol. She had brown hair with purple streaks in front. Her name was April Krill.

"I just hope that he's in a better place now that he's free from your family Lori. Tell me..How does it feel to become one of the most hated girls in school? You know since nobody would want to date you or befriend you after this mess." Another girl stated. She had  curly blonde hair and was standing beside Carol. Her name is Beverly Hills. 

"Why don't you girls hurry up and go away. My sisters and I were just eating until you guys came along with this B.S." Lori Said.

"Wow...Did you get angry at me? It's nice to see that you're so passionate about yourself. Besides I see that all you are is a slut who spreads her legs to her precious Bobby and is a bitch to everyone else." Carol Said.

"Get out of here before I make you." Luna Shouted.

"What are you going to do? Hit us for speaking the truth. The truth being that the loud family is just a bunch of neglecters who place their faith in something as silly as badluck." Beverly Said. Luna growled and punched Beverly in the face. 

"Now it's on." Beverly Said before he slapped Luna across the face and hit her in the stomach with her knee. This made Lynn tackle Carol on the ground and start punching her on her face. Luckily Carol managed to catch one of Lynn's punches and throw her across the room. Before the fight could get more heated...teachers flooded the scene and took all of the girls to the principals office.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋