Aftermath

A while after the 4 Louds went to the Hospital (again), the remaining sisters all got out of there beds and went to the living room to sulk. They may never get Lincoln back and by extension...Lily who was the only innocent one of the group. 

"Sigh...That discussion with Dad was...interesting to say the least." Lucy stated.

"By interesting...you mean..Eye opening then yes it was." Luan Said.

"I wish we never listened to Lynn in the first place. If we hadn't then Lincoln and Lily would still be here and our family wouldn't be the fractured." Lola Said.

"It's a little too late for that Lola. Face it...People hate us, Mom and Dad are struggling to give us a living and our bonds with each other are hanging by a thread. To make matters worse..Our bond with Lincoln is probably destroyed by our own actions." Lana said.

The rest of the sisters could only sigh and nodded their heads before Lola turned on the TV which was on the local news channel which was talking about the case...again. Most of the girls could feel vomit coming up their throats while others tried to look away at the reminder of their greatest shame. Luckily..Lola turned it towards My Little Pony which made everyone relax.

As they watched the show, Lynn Sr. was sitting in the waiting room waiting on his three daughters. Daughters who tried to kill each other...again. 

Where did Rita and I go wrong? Our daughters never used to fight and now...they keep trying to tear each other apart." Lynn Sr. Thought with a grim expression on his face. 

"Mr. Loud?" A voice stated. When he turned to look over at the person who called out to him. He came face to face with a young woman with her blonde hair in a bun. She was wearing a nurses outfit and had Luna, Lori and Lynn standing beside her. 

"Yes." Lynn Sr. Stated.

"Mr. Loud, your daughter's will be fine. Lori has some bruises and we treated Luna's and Lynn's stab wounds. Be lucky that we didn't call CPS on you because your daughters have been at this hospital twice in two days." The nurse stated.

"Don't worry...It won't happen again." Lynn Sr. Said.

"I hope so. Now we're going to give you some pain relievers that your daughter's will need to take everyday for 6 weeks." The nurse stated before we gave him a bag full of medicine. Lynn Sr. Thanked her and ushered his daughters in Vanzilla. 

"Girls..I hope that I don't need to take you back a third time." Lynn Sr. Said as he backed up and started to drive back home.

"It's not my fault that Lori and Luna started to go psycho on me." Lynn Jr. cried.

"Excuse me?" Lori asked.

"GIRLS. Enough. It's only been a couple seconds since I drove off away from the Hospital and you guys are already at each other's throats." Lynn Sr. Said.

"But dad..." Luna started, but stopped once she saw her father's glare from the front mirror.

"Don't but dad me. Girls..your mother and I made mistakes when we were raising you. But that stops now. Your mother and I are going to have a talk about things moving forward and you girls will go to your rooms until dinner is started." Lynn Sr. Said.

"A discussion about what?" Lynn asked with an eyebrow raised.

"It's none of your concern junior. The only concern that you should have is whether or not your mother and I will add more punishments to your other punishment that we set yesterday." Lynn Sr. Said.

"What?" Lynn Jr. Said while Lori and Luna had smirks on their faces.

"That goes for Lori and Luna as well. Sigh..Ever since Lincoln went away this family changed for the worst. I can't believe that all it took was his removal from the household for all of you to behave like criminals." Lynn Sr. Said.

The three girls just looked down at the floor. Lincoln was an important part of their lives and instead of appreciating him...they used him and took him for granted. When the group came home, the girls went to their rooms while Lynn Sr. went to his room where Rita was curled up on the left side.

"Rita." Lynn Sr. Said.

Rita turned to look at him and sat down near the edge of the bed.

We Need To Talk.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋