(M) treats {I}

⚠WARNING⚠

jungkook laid on the soft bed as he watched the shirtless man in front of him. he couldn't help it, even if it was just his back, his boyfriend looked stunning. his back was toned, which meant that the rest of him wasn't so bad either.

jungkook bit his lip, getting lost in his thoughts. he didn't even notice when his boyfriend turned around with a smirk plastered on his face, until he was hovering over jungkook. their noses were inches apart, eyes staring into each other, full of lust.

taehyung was the first to break their concentrated staring contest by glancing down at jungkook's soft lips, "did you like what you saw, babyboy?" taehyung's deep voice sent shivers down jungkook's spine.

the younger of the two only gave a whimper in response, and that was all it took for taehyung to begin attacking his neck with kisses and hickies. making marks so dark all over jungkook's neck, he swore you'd be able to see them from fifty feet away.

jungkook was already a moaning mess, his fingers weaving their way through taehyung's messy hair. taehyung felt jungkook weakly tugging on his hair, earning a groan from the older.

taehyung started lifting up jungkook's shirt, signalling that he wanted it off. the younger obliged and his fingers immediately found their way back into taehyung's soft locks, tugging away.

taehyung broke his contact with jungkook's collarbone, earning a whine from the needy boy. "is my baby needy for me?" taehyung whispered in jungkook's ear, causing the boy to visibily wince. the younger gave taehyung little nod, making taehyung tsk at him. "words, sweetheart."

"yes please, hyung," jungkook whispered out as he desperately messed with the belt of taehyung's pants.

"please what?" taehyung teases, knowing jungkook was on the verge of sexual tension. it hasn't been long since they last 'did it', but he felt like jungkook deserved a special treat today. "tell hyung what you want, baby."

"want hyung," jungkook whined, already pouting from the loss of contact from the older. "want hyung to fuck me."

taehyung looked at the younger with a hungry look in his eyes, "you want hyung to make you feel good?" he asked, a nod from the younger was his only answer.

taehyung smirked as he watched the younger messing with his belt buckle, pouting when he couldn't get it undone. taehyung helped him get the buckle undone, allowing jungkook to unzip his pants. before the younger could pull down his pants, taehyung grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head.

"you'll only get your treat if you do what daddy says, okay?" jungkook whispered but nodded anyway. taehyung took his tie, that was hanging on the back of the headboard, and tied it around jungkook's eyes. jungkook pouted, not being able to see taehyung.

"shh don't worry, baby. daddy's going to make you feel real good." he whispered in jungkook's ear as he started to take off the younger's pants. once his pants were successfully off, taehyung noticed the wet patch on jungkook's boxers. "already wet for me, princess?"

taehyung took his own pants off, along with his boxers, and started palming jungkook, earning moans from the younger's lips. "p-please, daddy." jungkook moaned as he held his hands above his head.

"please what?" taehyung asked, slipping off the younger's boxers and tossing them somewhere in the room, watching as precum was already leaking from jungkook's tip.

"please make me feel good," jungkook mewled as he felt taehyung start jerking him off at a slow pace. he arched his back, pleasure already consuming him.

"as you wish, princess." taehyung said as he continued jerking the younger off, smirking at the responses the younger was giving him. "would you like prep?" jungkook shook his head, not wanting to wait. taehyung stopped jerking him off as he positioned himself in front of jungkook's entrance.

"ready?" jungkook nodded, a moan escaping passed his lips as he felt taehyung push his tip in. taehyung waited until jungkook adjusted before pushing his whole length into the younger, loud moans coming from the younger out of pain and pleasure. "can i move, sweetie?" taehyung asked as he left soft kisses down jungkook's neck and exposed chest.

"y-yes please, daddy. m-move," with that said, taehyung started to slowly thrust into jungkook. jungkook's hands found their way to the bed sheets, gripping onto them tightly. "f-faster"

taehyung began to speed up his pace, making the younger see stars. jungkook's moans and the sound of skin on skin were the only sounds in the room. jungook began to reach down to jerk himself off but taehyung's hand slapped his away, "only i touch you tonight."

taehyung hastened his pace a little more when he heard the younger moaning less, "fuck b-baby," he moaned out as he felt jungkook's walls clenching around him. jungkook's eyes rolled back as he felt the older abusing his prostate.

"d-daddy it f-feels so good," jungkook moaned out as taehyung continued to hit his prostate dead on. he felt taehyung's large hand wrap around his throbbing member, jerking him off at the same pace he was thrusting into him. "p-please go faster h-hyung!"

"oh baby, t-this is what you want?" taehyung asked as he started thrusting into jungkook at an animalistic pace, making jungkook see god himself. (again, i do apologize for anyone that doesn't believe in god❤) jungkook felt his legs shake from the amount of pleasure he was receiving, and felt the familiar pool in the pit of his stomach.

"i-i have to c-cum," he moaned as taehyung continued his thrusts, jerking him off as well.

"then cum for me, baby," with that, jungkook came all over taehyung's hand and his stomach. taehyung followed suit, filling jungkook up with his cum. he looked down at the panting boy underneath him, pulling out of him slowly. "you did so good, angel." he said as he caressed the younger's hair, kissing his cheek in the process.

he went to the bathroom, getting a washcloth to clean them both up. wiping down jungkook's thighs, taehyung stole a chance to give them a few kisses and he massaged them as well. after cleaning up, taehyung helped change jungkook into his satin pajamas, he changed into his sweatpants since he prefers to not wear a shirt to bed.

taehyung got into bed next to a panting jungkook, pulling him close to his body. "daddy's so proud of you," he said as he left kisses down jungkook's jawline, rubbing his side to soothe the younger.

a knock on their bedroom door interrupted their moment, an annoyed groan escaping passed taehyung's lips. "who the fuck is it?"

"it's jimin," taehyung widened his eyes as he looked around the room, making sure everything was cleaned up and put away.

"what do you want?"

"soundproof walls."

--

i cringed at myself 😢
it got weird i do apologize