movie star {I}

"and i promise you, nothing will ever be enough to make me leave you." taehyung said as he put his hand on lisa's cheek, staring deeply into her eyes. her orbs stared back into his, their faces slowly getting closer. lisa could feel taehyung's breath on her lips, their faces dangerously close.

   "cut!"

   the director said into the megaphone, the two actors quickly pulling away from each other. lisa's face was a blushing mess while taehyung kept a cool demeanor. "that's a break."

   taehyung walked off of the set that was decorated as an apartment in paris, and made his way to the exit. he walked outside, going over to the dressing rooms. he walked inside, locking the door behind him. taehyung turned on the lights, looking over at the sleeping boy on the couch.

   he crouched down beside him, caressing his face as he watched him sleep while small snores escaped his slightly parted lips. taehyung smiled, ruffling the boy's hair before standing back up, walking over to the mirror to make sure his hair was okay.

   "tae?" he heard a small voice from the other side of the room. turning around, he saw jungkook sitting up while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. the blanket he was covering up with was now on the floor.

   "morning sleeping beauty," taehyung chuckled as he watched the younger stretch his back.

   "is it time to go home?" taehyung shook his head, causing the younger to frown. taehyung walked back over to him, helping him stand up while he kisses his cheek.

   "i just came back because we finished the kiss scene." he said while he noticed jungkook's expression change into one of mad.

   "did you really kiss her?" taehyung shook his head again.

   "didn't have time and wasn't interested," he explained. jungkook nooded, looking down at his feet. taehyung tilted his head back up and connected their lips. jungkook always felt like each kiss was his first with taehyung.

   "plus, she can be nowhere near as good a kisser as you are." jungkook blushed and playfully hit the older's arm.

   "can i watch your next scene?" jungkook asked. taehyung nodded and intertwined their hands.

   "only if you be a good boy," taehyung said as they left the dressing room. jungkook smiled as his boyfriend led the way back to the set. he told jungkook to sit at a table that was in the corner of the room, giving him full view of the set.

   "next is the 'sexual' scene, which i really don't like doing. but it's for the money," jungkook pouted. him and taehyung haven't done anything like that yet, but now he gets to pretend to do it with someone that wasn't him. he couldn't help but to feel upset, which taehyung took notice of immediately.

   "what's up, baby?" he asked, the younger only shook his head and gave him a small smile.

   "nothing," he stated bluntly. taehyung looked at him, brows furrowed.

   "jung-"

   "kim, you're needed on set! last shoot for today!"

   taehyung sighed as he gave jungkook a peck on the cheek, walking over to the set to sit on the bed like the director told him to do. he watched as lisa walked in, wearing nothing but a short skirt that showed too much in taehyung's opinion and a tank top.

   he glanced over at jungkook, who was laying his head on the table. the director told lisa to sit close to taehyung, too close for comfort. their knees were touching, and he could tell by the look on jungkook's face that it made him uncomfortable to watch.

   lisa was told to drape her arm over taehyung's shoulder, then their supposed to act like she said something funny. so that's what they did, laughing as if a chubby hamster got stuck in a donut.

   the next seen was where things got a little heated. lisa draped her legs over taehyung's thighs, slowly climbing on top of him like jungkook does when he's in a cuddly mood. taehyung placed his hands on her waist, making sure to be as far away from her ass as possible.

   "cut! taehyung, act like you love her! don't be afraid to go down farther! it's what the viewers depend on, the romance!"

   "action!"

   taehyung did as told, sliding his hands down a little farther, not enjoying the feeling of jungkook's absence. he looked over at the table to see that the younger wasn't there. he tried looking around the room, but with lisa on top of him, it was impossible.

   the scene ended and taehyung quickly scurried off to find his boyfriend before he got lost. he checked the set bathrooms, the janitor's closet, even the buffet for the cast. he wasn't there.

   taehyung ran to his dressing room to grab his keys, when he walked in to be met with a puffy-eyed jungkook. he sighed in relief, walking over to the younger and pulling him on his lap. "what's wrong, kook? why'd you run off like that?"

   "b-because she was t-touching you, a-and i never really get t-to t-touch you like that." taehyung sighed as he pulled the younger closer, closing any space that may have been remaining in between them, running his fingers through his hair.

   "you know, you can touch me like that anytime you want. i'm perfectly fine with it, i just figured you weren't ready for things like that since you never gave off the impression that's what you wanted." jungkook sat back and looked at taehyung. he placed his hands on his cheeks and closed the distance between them, their lips connecting like there's not tomorrow.

   taehyung moved his hand down to jungkook's ass, squeezing it slightly which made the younger yelp in surprise, pulling away from the kiss. "besides, i only enjoy your ass." taehyung said as he queezed it again, jungkook turning a dark shade of red, resembling a fire truck.

   "taehyungie~" jungkook whined as taehyung began giving his neck light kisses.

   he pulled away from jungkook's neck, moving his lips up to jungkook's ear. "we can finish this at home," her whispered as he watched jungkook visibly shiver, smirking to himself.

——

i read some books on omegaverse and things relating to that topic, but i still can't seem to understand how to write it ksskks

so i read some taekook omega x alpha fanfics but i'm still so lost. so, it would be nice if someone gave me some pointers.

i'm working on the little space one shot after this, but it shouldn't take long. and i'll write the omegaverse one after :)

sorry, i talk too much. have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night¡¡ :))