pacis and pink bears {III}

//sorry i just really like doing this one\\

taehyung opened the door to his apartment, softly closing it so he won't make too much noise. he quietly slipped his shoes off and set his suitcase by the door. he slipped off his suit jacket and loosened his tie as he made his way to his bedroom.

the door creaks open as he walked inside, seeing a body swallowed by blankets on the bed. he smiled to himself as he saw his baby sleeping peacefully, setting his tie down in the dresser and unbuttoning his white dress shirt. he opened the big walk-in closet, getting out a pair of sweatpants to wear to bed.

he slipped off his shirt and suit pants and put in his sweatpants. getting under the blankets, he looked over at the alarm clock to see that it was five in the morning. jungkook would be awake in a few hours.

he shuffled his way into the bed, getting comfortable under the covers as he laid on his back. his eyes began drifting closed. he felt a weight on too of his, looking down to see jungkook snuggled up to him with his head on his chest and his leg draped over him. taehyung smiled to himself as he wrapped his arms around the young boy.

"dada?" a small voice mumbled. taehyung looked down only to see jungkook already looking up his him, his head resting on the older's chest.

"yes, baby?" jungkook looked over at the clock on the nightstand, rubbing his eyes with his sweater sleeve, well actually taehyung's sweater.

"home late," he mumbled as he stuffed his face into the crook of taehyung's neck. taehyung sighed and held the younger closer to his body.

"i had a lot of work at the office today. the more work i do, the more toys i can buy for you." jungkook shook his head.

"don't need toys, just need daddy." taehyung chuckles at the younger's response. a few moments of silence passed, and taehyung started hearing soft snores. he looked down to see jungkook fast asleep on top of him.

smiling to himself, he allowed himself to fall into a dreamless sleep.

"daddy!!" taehyung opened his eyes, sitting up immediately. jungkook was sitting on his lap, both of his legs on either side of taehyung's. taehyung let out a breath of relief, leaning forward and laying his head on jungkook's shoulder.

"what's up, baby?" jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung, pulling him closer towards him, which was difficult considering he was sitting on his lap.

"daddy sleep late," taehyung looked over at the clock and saw that it was eleven in the morning. he wrapped his arms around jungkook's slim waist, hiding his face in jungkook's neck.

"just five more minutes, baby." jungkook shook his head.

"but daddy, i made you something!" taehyung sighed but sat back, allowing jungkook to get off his lap and run out of their bedroom. the younger came back a few seconds later with a paper in his hand.

he crawled back on top of taehyung's lap, handing him the paper as he leaned onto taehyung's chest. taehyung gladly took the paper and examined it, seeing a variety of different colors splattered onto a paper. "it's beautiful, baby!"

jungkook giggled, "see, daddy? that's you and this is me!" jungkook said as he pointed to each of the stick people in the middle of the page. taehyung kissed his baby's cheek as jungkook sucked on his thumb.

"you hungry, baby?" jungkook nodded, eagerly getting off taehyung's lap and running to the kitchen. taehyung chuckled and stood up, stretching his back before making his own way to the kitchen. when he got there, he saw jungkook sat in one of the stools at the counter, waiting for his daddy to make him something to eat.

taehyung grabbed the box of colorful cereal from the cupboard, along with the carton of milk from the fridge. he poured both of them into a small bowl that was left on the counter. jungkook always preferred milk being poured in before the cereal, and no matter how much taehyung disagreed, he always did it jungkook's way.

he placed the bowl in front of the bouncing little who wouldn't stay still in his seat. "careful, kookie, or you're going to spill it." jungkook immediately stopped bouncing and sat still. taehyung smiled and put a spoonful of cereal up to jungkook's mouth. the little opened his mouth like the good boy he was and chewed.

ten minutes later, jungkook was fed, as well as dressed, and taehyung had just finished eating his breakfast. jungkook was sat on the floor in front of the tv, coloring books and crayons were scattered all around him. taehyung was in the kitchen, on the phone with hoseok asking for them to come over again soon.

he walked back into the living room after hoseok had to hang up the phone when a very tired yoongi started throwing his stuffed bears at him. jungkook had abandoned his crayons and books, his attention now focuses on the talking animals on tv. taehyung took a seat on the couch behind the little, pulling the younger onto his lap and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"lookie, daddy, rainbow!" jungkook exclaimed as he pointed to a duck explaining all the colors of the rainbow. taehyung nodded and kissed jungkook's cheek, watching how interested he got into the show. "it so pretty!"

taehyung chuckled, "but, you know what's prettier?" jungkook shook his head, turning around in taehyung's lap to face the older. "you, baby." taehyung said as he peppered kisses all over jungkook's face, making the little giggle.

"i love you, dada," jungkook said as he hugged taehyung tightly, burrying his face in his neck.

"i love you more, baby," taehyung hugged the younger back, placing a kiss on his forehead. both of them completely forgot about the singing bears and tigers playing on the tv.

——

i just need to inform that i am a top, and nobody can tell me other wise 😇