pacis and pink bears {I}

//i'm sorry it's very poorly written💜//

   "daddy!" an almost high pitched voice rang out through the apartment. taehyung closed the door, opening his arms for his baby to engulf him in one of his infamous hugs. jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist, hiding his face in taehyung's neck.

   "baby.." taehyung breathed out as he rubbed his hands up the younger's sides. jungkook grabbed taehyung's hand and pulled him over to the couch, letting him sit down before jumping onto his lap, straddling him. he laid his head on his shoulder while taehyung wrapped his arms around his slim waist.

   "miss you dada," jungkook mumbled in taehyung's chest, his arms wrapped around the older's neck.

   "i missed you too, baby." taehyung chuckled as jungkook clung onto him tighter. "what did my baby do while daddy was away?"

   "i color and cartoons," he said proudly as his big bunny smile made its way to his face. taehyung smiled and rubbed the younger's sides.

   "did you have fun?" jungkook nodded, sticking his thumb in his mouth to suck on it. taehyung reached for the remote that was on the coffee table in front of the couch, but with jungkook on his lap, it became difficult. "sweetie, can you get up so i can grab the remote?"

   jungkook shook his head, a small "no daddy" slipped out of his mouth, taehyung sighed.

   "please?" jungkook still stayed put on taehyung's lap. the younger usually did anything for a 'please'. today seemed different though, he's never actually said 'no' to taehyung. taehyung sat back on the couch, still letting the younger cling to him. "what's up with you today?"

   "just miss daddy," taehyung shook his head, a small chuckle leaving his lips as his baby snuggled closer to him. his arms wrapped around jungkook's waist tighter. and before he knew it, the younger fell asleep on top of him, sucking his thumb.

   taehyung carefully stood up with the boy in his arms, making sure to not wake him, because when jungkook gets woken up from a nap, let's just say satan reincarnates in the younger's body. he made his way to their shared room, placing jungkook on the king sized bed as he reached into the drawer on the nightstand, taking out his punk pacifier and placing it between his lips. the younger started sucking on it immediately.

   taehyung left the room, softly closing the door and making his way into the kitchen. he got out a box of dino nuggets for the younger to eat when he wakes up. a knock on the door makes taehyung hurriedly open it before jungkook would hear it. he saw hoseok standing at the door, a little yoongi clinging onto his arm. "hey!" taehyung immediately shushed him, his hand covering his mouth.

   when he was sure hoseok would be quiet, he removed his hand, resulting in hoseok giving him a 'bitch what the fuck' face. "jungkook is taking a nap and i don't wish to wake him," he whispered, ushering the two males inside before quietly closing the door. hoseok nodded in understanding before looking down at yoongi.

   "sorry, bud, no play date today." yoongi gave him a small pout, but hoseok was quick to kiss it away. he turned to look at taehyung making gagging faces.

   "no pda in my house," he said, crossing his arms over his chest. hoseok chuckled.

   "like you and jungkook haven't done worse. could have even been done on this very couch," he motioned towards the couch, taehyung's face becoming a light crimson color.

   "you son of a-"

   "daddy!" taehyung immediately ran to his bedroom, bursting through the door to see a bawling jungkook. he walked over to the younger, picking him up and placing him in his lap while slowly rocking him. the younger balled his fists in taehyung's shirt, his tears creating small damp spots.

   "shh, it's okay, baby. daddy's here, no need to cry," he rubbed the younger's back as he continued rocking him side to side. the younger's sobs dwindled down to mere whimpers as his grip on taehyung's shirt loosened. "what's wrong, sweetheart?"

   jungkook looked up at taehyung, his cheeks were tear-stained. "d-daddy went b-bye bye," taehyung kissed the boys cheeks, rubbing soothing circles on his back.

   "daddy didn't leave, baby, he went to make you food and the hoseok hyung showed up with yoongi." jungkook's eyes lit up at the mention of his little friend. he had completely forgotten about their play date today.

   "y-yoonie..?" taehyung nodded, the younger immediately jumping off his lap and running to the living room. taehyung got up, grabbing younger's pacifier that fell from his mouth and walked out of the room as well. jungkook ran into the living room, at full speed, "yoonie!"

   yoongi turned around to see jungkook running at him, opening his arms. jungkook jumped onto yoongi, both boys falling to the ground before rolling around while hugging each other.

   taehyung chuckled while walking up to the two boys, crouching beside them. "kookie, do you want your paci?" jungkook immediately sat up, opening his mouth so taehyung can place the paci in it, (and something else, if y'know what i mean ;), ksksksk sorry) taehyung placed the pacifier in the younger's mouth, standing up to go make food for the two boys. hoseok followed him into the kitchen, leaning on the counter.

   "is he always like that?" taehyung looked at the older confused while placing the nuggets into the oven.

   "like what?" hoseok sighed.

   "always so dependent on you. i've noticed it many times we've come over," taehyung looked at the older.

   "i just don't want him to think that he's in trouble. plus, i enjoy taking care of him, he's always an angel so it's not trouble." hoseok nodded. "what about yoongi? what's he like?"

   "he's really stubborn most times, especially when he doesn't get enough sleep. but most of the time, he's pretty malleable. if he misbehaves, i just tell him he'll get a good spanking." taehyung shuddered at the thought of having to spank jungkook. he knows it will happen one day, but he hopes it won't be soon. "how does jungkook take your empty threats?"

   "w-well, i actually don't do anything like that. he doesn't really do anything wrong or get in trouble. the worst thing he's ever done was tell me no when he wouldn't get in the tub." hoseok looked at him shocked, taehyung returning the expression.

   "so he gets away with everything? that's not right, taehyung, you need to be stern with jungkook. not everyday, but once in awhile, just so he knows who's in charge." taehyung leaned against the counter as well, watching as hoseok left to go watch the two littles rolling around in the floor.

   taehyung smirked to himself at the thought of jungkook bent over his knee, his ass in full display. maybe showing jungkook who's boss wasn't such a bad idea..

   "the nuggets are burning!"

   "fuck"

--

i tried 😭 criticism welcome 🚪