he hates me {I}

"you know what? screw you! you're a waste of my time anyway!"

   "i'm obviously not if you're still 'wasting' your time on me!"

   "you're distracting me!"

   "you're your own distraction!"

   "your face is the distraction!"

   "you're right, my beauty is distracting!"

   "in your dreams!"

   "stop it!" an annoyed jin yelled at the two bickering men in the room. both males turned their heads to look at the older who had his hands on his hips. "can't you two just get along for five minutes?"

   both males sighed loudly, jin's annoyance tolerance was draining by the second. "seriously, you two act like children."

   "jungkook's the only child here, i'm just merely trying to educate his developing brain." taehyung said as he flopped onto the soft couch, sitting with his legs apart.

   "you're the one who needs educating, grandpa. i'm just trying to help you and you suddenly get all defensive." jungkook huffed out, stomping his foot at the end of his sentence.

   "helping me doesn't involve watching me over my shoulder! seriously, jungkook! it makes me uncomfortable!" taehyung chimed in, distress was evident in his tone.

   "i wasn't watching you over your shoulder! i was casually sitting beside you, telling you if you made a mistake! it's not my fault you make so many mistakes!" jungkook spat back.

   "i wouldn't make so many mistakes if you weren't such a distraction!"

   "i'm sorry that my amazing looks distract you, sweetie!"

   "ew, don't call me sweetie!"

   "oh right, i forgot, you prefer daddy!"

   taehyung and jin both stared at the younger with wide eyes and their mouths agape. jungkook looked back at them, a look of confusion was plastered on his features. "what?"

   "um, nothing," jin started, "but you two really can't keep arguing about every little thing-"

   "he starts it." taehyung said as he pointed at jungkook who only stuck his tongue out at the elder.

   "sorry did you just interrupt me?" jin asked taehyung, fly swatter in hand. taehyung visibly gulped and gave a small shake of his head. "good. now we really have to do something about this, it's getting ridiculous. there's not one night that one of you don't call me to complain about each other."

   "but hyung! he's just a big meanie and that's never going to change!" jungkook whined as he looked at jin with pleading eyes, already ready to just go to bed.

   "sit your ass down, jungkook, and listen to me. you and tae need to start getting along. we have guests coming over to inspect our living situation and we don't need you two fucking it up." jin said as jungkook sat on the couch, making sure there's maximum distance between him and taehyung. jin sighed.

   "this is what i mean, you two won't even sit close to each other. i don't understand how two people can hate each other so much for no reason at all." he shook his head, ignoring the pout jungkook was giving him.

   "trust me, there's a reason. jungkook is just naturally annoying and it gets on my nerves," taehyung stated with a smirk. jungkook stood up, crossing his arms over his chest.

   "i'm not annoying! maybe if you weren't so busy and controlling all the time, we could have time to bond!" jungkook whined as he looked at taehyung with sad eyes.

   jungkook would never admit it, but he hates it when him and taehyung argue. to him, it feels like a piece of his heart is being torn off and thrown into the trash. he knows taehyung doesn't necessarily mean all the things he says, but he can't help to think that it's all true.

   taehyung rolled his eyes at the younger's bratty behavior. "we could bond if you weren't such a baby."

   "i'm not a baby, the real babies are those sluts you bring home every week!" jungkook yelled at him unconsciously.

   jin gasped at the youngest's outburst, "jeon jungkook, that is no way to speak of a lady!"

   "they're not really ladies, jin! they're just sluts that taehyung feels the need to bring home and keep me awake! they're just mere toys to him, he doesn't even care about their feelings! like a lot of people to him, taehyung doesn't care! all he cares about is himself and never acknowledges the way others around him feel! and everytime you bring someone new home, i can't sleep because they're all so fucking loud! it sounds like bombs going off in your room! like, hello! i'm in the room right next to yours!" jungkook was starting to tear up and he didn't even notice, leaving taehyung in silence.

   jin, on the other hand, didn't know jungkook thought that way about anyone. he was always the quiet, nice, polite, and shy bunny that everyone came to love. well, everyone except taehyung, but Jin knew he would come around eventually.

   "you know what? fuck you, kim taehyung! fuck you and your obnoxious toys!" jungkook yelled before running up to his room, slamming his door. taehyung and jin sat in silence, uncomfortable silence. taehyung kept his eyes fixed on the coffee table in front of him.

   "didn't know jungkook knew such words," jin broke the silence, trying to lighten the mood. "maybe you really should talk to him, taehyung. otherwise he'll be in a bad mood tomorrow. and as you know, when jungkook's in a bad mood, everyone's in a bad mood." jin said before getting up and walking into the kitchen, leaving taehyung alone on the couch.

   taehyung sighed, slowly getting up from the comfort of the couch and making his way up the stairs. he neared jungkook's door, holding his breath. he raised his hand to knock but stopped once he heard sobbing noises from the other side of the door. he shook his head and slowly turned the doorknob, walking in to see a puffy-eyed jungkook, with tear stained cheeks, wrapped in a grey blanket in the corner of his room by the window.

   he looked up once he heard the older start to walk towards him. he looked back towards the window, suddenly finding the night sky intriguing. "hey, kook." he heard taehyung whisper in the darkness. he couldn't bring himself to look at the elder after he said those hurtful things.

   taehyung sat in front of jungkook, opening his arms as if to invite jungkook over to him. jungkook, hesitantly, crawled over to taehyung, sitting on his lap by straddling him. he felt taehyung's arms wrap around his waist, him wrapping his own arms around his neck. "i'm sorry, kookie. you don't know how bad i feel." taehyung whispered in the crook of jungkook's neck.

   jungkook started to feel more tears falling from his eyes, taehyung's thumbs wiping them away as quickly as they fell. "please don't cry, angel. you know hyung hates seeing you sad."

   jungkook looked into taehyung's dark brown eyes, seeing something he'd never seen before: sincerity. "b-but hyung always y-yells at me," jungkook stuttered.

   "and i'm sorry for that, jungkook. i'm really fucking sorry. i didn't know i was keeping you up, i didn't know anything about what you felt." taehyung said as he rubbed circles on jungkook's exposed waist with his thumb.

   "do you know what it's like, hyung?" jungkook asked. taehyung never heard jungkook call him hyung, only when they first met. "what it's like to be ignored?"

   taehyung shook his head, "no, i don't. but i'll make sure to not ignore you anymore." he said as he hugged jungkook around his slim waist, soon feeling the younger hug him back.

   click!

   both males turned their heads to the doorway, "jin hyung!"

   "i regret nothing!"

——

i want to write smut but i don't feel like anyone would enjoy it aksksksksn