comfy protection {I}

\\ finally got the alpha x omega chapter, which i'm really insecure about posting. i'm sorry it's so bad 😭 i'm really not sure about this chapter//

jungkook pulled the blanket over his head as the bright sunlight that streamed in through the window blinded him. he whined as he felt the absence of the other male that slept in the room. throwing his legs over the side of the bed, he quietly made his way down the stairs, seeing the living room television on.

he walked into the kitchen, seeing a shirtless taehyung attempting to make breakfast. taehyung turned around, smiling as he saw a small jungkook standing at the kitchen door. he motioned the younger over, picking him up and setting him on the counter.

"good morning, beautiful," taehyung said as he pecked jungkook's cheek, the aforementioned giggling.

"morning, handsome," taehyung trailed his kisses down jungkook's neck, jungkook tilting his head to give the older more access. "t-tae," the younger whines out, taehyung only hummed in response. "the bacon is burning!" taehyung looked up and quickly turned off the stove, putting his attention back on jungkook.

"now, where were we?" jungkook giggled as taehyung went back to kissing his neck, threading his fingers through his hair.

"ahem!" jungkook immediately pushed taehyung away, staring at an awkward hoseok. "i know this is your house and all, but please start putting up a sign that says 'do not disturb'."

"you should have knocked," taehyung said bluntly, hoseok blushed in embarrassment.

"w-whatever. i just came to see if jungkookie wanted to go out today," jungkook looked at taehyung, then back to hoseok.

"i would love to, hobi!"

"but he can't," jungkook looked at taehyung with a confused face. "because jungkook still has to take his medicine, and it's always a bother to do it. he can go out with you, if you can get him to swallow it." taehyung handed hoseok a small pill, hoseok looked at him hesitantly, before looking at jungkook.

jungkook shook his head as a warning, but hoseok walked closer to jungkook, "open wide, jungkook." jungkook kept his mouth shut, making hoseok frown. "come on, we need to go out." hoseok held the pill to jungkook's lips, trying to force it in while taehyung was busy making their plates for breakfast.

taehyung heard a shriek from behind him, looking around to see jungkook's jaw locked onto hoseok's hand. "fucking thumbtack teeth!" he yelled as he attempted to pry his hand out of jungkook's mouth.

taehyung chuckled as he watched the scene, an amused smirk on his face. "help me you asshole!" hoseok yelled as tears fell from his eyes. taehyung walked over to jungkook, trying to dislodge his jaw while telling him to let go, but he only bit down harder. "get it off! get it off!"

"jungkook, let go, your alpha won't tell you again." jungkook let go of hoseok's hand immediately, watching him drop on his knees while clutching his hand.

"sweet mercy! i'll never degrade my hands again!" hoseok yelled as he ran to the bathroom to bandage his hand. taehyung chuckled and ruffled jungkook's hair.

"that was very mean of you, biting your hyung like that. you shouldn't fight back when someone tries to give you your heat suppressants, especially when you're planning on going out. what if that was me you just bit, hm? how, would you feel knowing you bit your alpha like that?" jungkook lowered his head, shrugging his shoulders while mumbling a sorry. "sorry what?"

"s-sorry, alpha.." taehyung chuckled and pulled the boy into a warm embrace, rubbing his back as the young male clings onto him.

"it's okay, baby," by then, hoseok had returned from the bathroom, his hand wrapped. he looked at jungkook with fearful eyes, keeping distance between the two.

"taehyung, maybe you should give him the pill, we don't have to go out." he quickly placed the pill in taehyung's hand and ran out of the house. taehyung chuckled and turned back to jungkook.

"open up, baby," jungkook shook his head, keeping his mouth closer. taehyung furrowed his brows and placed the pill to his lips. "now, jungkook. don't disobey your alpha." jungkook slightly parted his lips, taehyung slipping the pill into his mouth. jungkook swallowed it, smiling at taehyung.

taehyung pulled him into a kiss, licking his lips for entrance which jungkook gladly accepted. taehyung's tongue roamed jungkook's mouth, making sure he actually swallowed the pill and wasn't hiding it under his tongue or anything. when he pulled away, string of saliva connected their lips, which taehyung wiped away with the cuff of his sleeve. "that's my good omega." jungkook blushed and pulled taehyung in for another kiss.

taehyung pulled away and admired jungkook's features. his hair was slightly disheveled and his cheeks were flushed pink. the lips he could spend hours kissing were red and kiss swollen. the rest of him wasn't so bad either. from his white sweatshirt, all the way down to his white footie socks.

"hyung!" taehyung hummed in response as jungkook fiddled with his fingers. "you weren't listening to me." he pouted.

"ah, sorry my love, what were you saying?" jungkook messed with the hem of his sweatshirt, finding it interesting.

"i was talking about how i don't want you to go to work later, just stay home with me." taehyung sighed, placing his hands on the boy's cheeks and rubbing his thumb in a circular motion.

"i wish i could, darling, but i sadly can't. who else is going to pay for all your surprises and take you on dates?" jungkook pouted but nodded in understanding. taehyung picked him up off the counter and places him in one of the chairs at the table. "let's eat breakfast while it's still hot." he said as he set the plates down, sitting in his own chair as well, starting to eat. he notices how jungkook was only staring at his food, "what's wrong, baby?"

"toast isn't supposed to be black," taehyung looked to see his toast was indeed black.

"sorry, have mine instead, sweetheart." he handed jungkook his toast, which the younger happily ate.

they both finished eating and were now laying in bed before taehyubg had to leave for work. jungkook kept playing with the tie around taehyung's neck, giggling every time it came loose.

// also i wanna thank taeeatskookies for explaining and helping me understand more ❤ they're really nice