prince rivalry {II}

jungkook's breath hitched in his throat as taehyung held him close, nibbling on the younger's ear. jungkook could've let a whimper slip at the simple action, if it were not for taehyung's hand covering his mouth. "you like this, don't you? i must cause quite the impact if you haven't murdered me yet." taehyung said as his lips grazed down jungkook's neck, stopping where the fabric of his jacket met his shoulder.

jungkook was at a lost for words, his heart rate increasing rapidly. "don't make noise, baby boy, we don't want to get caught, now do we?" taehyung uncovered jungkook's mouth, using his hand to slightly pull down jungkook's jacket, revealing some of his collarbone.

jungkook felt taehyung's lips come into contact with his collarbone. taehyung gently sucked on jungkook's soft skin, creating a mark that should only last a day or so. jungkook felt the absence of taehyung's lips, a small whine escaping his mouth. "i see, you like it when someone's gentle with you like that," taehyung started, his hand started to slip down to jungkook's ass. "but i won't always be this gentle, baby." he gave jungkook's ass a small squeeze before letting go of him, leaving the younger dumbfounded.

"so, jungkook, will you escort me to my room please?" taehyung asked, messing with the cuffs of his jacket. jungkook on the other hand, looked at taehyung with shock. he was acting like that moment didn't just happen. jungkook slowly nodded, walking down the hallway before stopping at a wooded door towards the end.

"this is your room, hope you like it." jungkook said as he pushed open the doors, walking taehyung into the spacious room. "my room is across the hallway so feel free to stop by if you need something." jungkook started to walk out before a large hand gripped his wrist.

"what if i don't like this room?" taehyung smirked, making the younger's knees weak.

"what would be better suitable for you?" taehyung thought for a moment, looking at the younger with play fullness in his eyes.

"sleeping in your room, in bed with you," jungkook froze, looking at taehyung like he was insane. he quickly shook his head. "i do recall your father saying to make me at home, and at home would be in bed with someone as cute as you."

jungkook sighed, not wanting to disobey his father, he led taehyung to his room across the hall. he opened the doors and walked inside, flopping onto his bed while groaning. "sweet comfort, how i've missed you."

he ignored an obviously annoyed taehyung standing at his door, arms crossed over his chest. his head perked up at the sound of someone clearing their throat. "can i help you?"

"yes, actually," taehyung started. "for starters, say something that's meant as a greeting, such as 'make yourself at home'." jungkook rolled his eyes and laid his head back down.

"yeah, do that or whatever." taehyung rolled his eyes and closed the big doors to jungkook's room, making his way to where the younger was flopped onto his bed. he sat down on the edge of it, jungkook obviously feeling the mattress shift from taehyung's weight, but he didn't bother to look up.

"which positions do you prefer?" jungkook's head shot up so fast he swore he almost broke his neck. he looked at taehyung with an indescribable expression. taehyung chuckled and ran and hand through his hair. "i meant sleeping positions, unless you don't mind to tell me the other one as well. it might be useful in the future."

jungkokk made a disgusted face and made his way to the full-length mirror by his washroom door, adjusing his jacket before turning back to the older. "i prefer you sleeping on the floor, or better yet, underneath the bed. just somewhere that you can't touch me with your perverted hands."

"but you know you love it, baby boy," jungkook rolled his eyes for the nth time that day. taehyung smirked and walked up behind the younger, wrapping his arms around his slim waist. "besides, after this whole ordeal is over and done with." he started as he lightly left kisses on jungkook's neck, "nothing's there to stop us from being friends."

jungkook got out of the older's grasp, looking at him like he had some sort of contagious disease, "i'm not interested in being one of your friends with benefits, that's just not my thing." taehyung pouted a bit, looking at jungkook with pleading eyes.

"but i don't know if i can keep my hands off of you, baby," jungkook mentally gagged and walked passed taehyung, taking off his jacket and laying it on his bed.

"if this is your way of having a perfect opportunity to knock me down, it's not going to work. i won't lose my focus so easily," taehyung watched as the younger started undoing his dress shirt, mentally stripoing the rest of him as well.

"you know what's making me lose my focus?" jungkook looked at taehyung with a raised eyebrow. "that ass of yours."

jungkook felt his face heat up, hotter than the sun itself. "s-shut up," taehyung smirked and stepped closer to the younger.

"i see how to make you flustered," taehyung kept taking slow strides towards where jungkook was standing. "i just have to compliment your body. i don't see any problems there."

jungkook looked down at his feet to avoid taehyung's lingering gaze. he felt taehyung hook a finger under his chin, tilting his head up so their eyes meet. "and might i say, jeon," he brought their faces closer, to where their noses were almost touching. "you have quite the physique."

——

i made a new friend last night and they already make me so happy 😊❤

i just want to give them so much affection 💕💗💞💖💓💘💞💖💕💗💞💖💓💘💞💖💞💗💞💞💖💓💞💗

sorry i like talking 💜