cuddles and medicine {I}

"yoongi hyung!" jungkook shouted from upstairs. immediately, loud footsteps were heard coming up the stairs, and a very worried looking yoongi came barging through jungkook's bedroom door.

   "yes, what is it?" he asked as he made his way over to the younger, who was laying in his bed.

   "will you rub my tummy?" jungkook asked, his big brown doe eyes gave yoongi a pleading look that he couldn't say no to. he mumbled a small 'fine' and kneeled beside the younger's bed, slowly rubbing his hand up and down jungkook's exposed stomach.

   "hoseok hyung, taehyung hyung!" jungkook yelled. and again, more footsteps were heard echoing through the house, extra loud this time. a second later, both aforementioned males ran into jungkook's room, panting.

   "yes!?" they both said in unison. jungkook looked at them with a pout.

   "will you two do something funny?" he asked, and again, nobody could say no to his adorable eyes. hoseok started to make his way to the other side of the room, only before tripping over one of jungkook's iron man figures. he fell to the floor with a loud thud, making a small giggle escape jungkook's mouth.

   he frowned as he stood back up, watching as taehyung laughed at him while holding his stomach. "yeah, ha ha ha," he said sarcastically. "you think it's so funny until it happens to you." taehyung continued laughing while wiping his fake tears.

   "trust me, i could never be so blind as to trip over a teenager's toy," he said, trying to catch his breath. "at least you made jungkook smile." he pointed at the younger, hoseok looking back to see that the younger had a small smile plastered on his face.

   hoseok turned back to taehyung, giving him a warning look before walking out of the room. "hyung, can you leave me and kook alone for a minute?" taehyung asked yoongi, who was still rubbing the younger's stomach gently.

   "woah, you never call me hyung, must be important." taehyung nodded. yoongi stood up and made his way out of the room. taehyung closed the door, locking it soon after he left. he walked back over to the pouting bunny laying on the bed.

   "how you feelin' baby?" taehyung asked as he started rubbing jungkook's stomach. jungkook quietly mumbled a small 'fine' as he looked up at taehyung. taehyung won't deny, he could get lost in the big orbs of jungkook's.

   "is there anything hyungie can do to make you feel better?" jungkook nodded, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "what is it, baby?" taehyung asked.

   jungkook grabbed onto taehyung's larger hand with his smaller one, intertwining their fingers together. he, weakly, tried pulling taehyung into the soft bed with him, but failed. he let out a quiet whine and lightly tugged on taehyung's arm.

   "you want to cuddle, baby?" taehyung asked, jungkook nodding eagerly. taehyung chuckled and crawled into bed with the younger, laying next to him. jungkook wasted no time in clinging to taehyung's waist, laying his head on his chest.

   taehyung's hand found it's way to the young male's waist, his other threading through jungkook's soft locks. he smiled at the sight of a cuddly jungkook, clinging on to him while his eyes slowly fluttered closed. soon, taehyung could hear little snores coming from the younger as he slept on taehyung's chest.

   the boys laid in the bed for hours, taehyung leaving light kisses to his boyfriend's face every now and then. he looked over at the clock on jungkook's wall and saw it was time for him to take his medicine again. he didn't have the heart to wake the younger, with the way he looked so peaceful and innocent when he slept, but taehyung knew that it was only when he slept.

   when jungkook was awake, he was normally the energetic and inappropriate type, making dirty jokes and laughing at himself whenever the opportunity presented itself. taehyung would always chuckle along, loving the way the younger enjoyed himself even if it disturbed others. but when he goes too far, taehyung takes matters into his own hands. ;)

   taehyung got out of bed, trying to not wake the sleeping bunny boy. he made his way into the connected bathroom and poured jungkook some medicine. taehyung finds it weird how jungkook prefers to take drinkable medicine rather than a pill, but he doesn't ever bring the matter up to the younger.

   he walks over to the bed, setting the liquid medicine down on the nightstand before gently shaking the younger. "jungkookie~" he whispered, the younger not even moving. he frowned and shook him a little harder. "jungkook."

   the younger wouldn't budge, so taehyung began giving his cheeks tiny kissing, the younger's eyes opening with a wide smile. "why did you wake me, hyungie?" he asked, rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws.

   "you need to take your medicine," jungkook pouted and turned away from taehyung, his back facing him. taehyung slowly rubbed jungkook's side. "you know, if you don't take your medicine, you won't get better. and if you don't get better, no more playtime for you."

   jungkook turned around with a slight gasp, quickly taking the medicine from taehyung and downing it in one go. he made a face at the gross taste it left in his mouth. taehyung chuckled and kissed his forehead, "that's my good boy." jungkook set the tiny cup back on his nightstand, sitting up with outstretched arms.

   "hyngie~" he whined as he made grabby hands for taehyung to pick him up. taehyung did as per his request and picked him up, one hand supporting his bottom while the other one held onto his left thigh. taehyung left gentle kisses on the soft skin of jungkook's neck, making the younger blush.

   "come on, kookie. jin wants us to be on time for dinner." taehyung chuckled, remembering how late they were to dinner the night before because jungkook was in one of his bratty moods. jungkook nodded and clung onto taehyung. taehyung sighed, but still made his was down stairs with the younger clinging onto him, his head in the crook of taehyung's neck.

——

i really wanna do a one shot where jungkook is an omega and taehyung is his mate but i'm horrible at writing sksksksks

i also wanna do a little!kookie one shot but it's gonna flop all the way to the floor