Forty Six: You're Evil

In all my three years of being on Wattpad, I've never enjoyed writing a story so much.

~

“Where are we?” I sighed, folding my arms. I looked down and realised I was still in my Midnight uniform.

Black shorts with blue fishnet stockings, black boots that came up to my knees, a black crop top and a blue blazer.

I hated it. It was of Midnight’s choosing. I’m just glad she chose the blazer instead of the ultra-dramatic cape.

“Ah, your associate has returned to you,” a familiar robotic voice said. I leaned around Klarion to see The Brain and Gorilla Guerilla.

“She does look better in blue than green, doesn’t she?” Klarion smirked, pulling me close to him. I glared up at him. So they knew, who else did?

“Where are we?” I asked again, when the door in front of us opened. It looked like we were in a hanger, to be honest.

I flinched as Sportsmaster entered with Professor Ivo. Klarion must have sensed I was about to do something, because he tightened his grip on my waist.

“This isn’t T.O Morrow!” He complained, gesturing to him. I rolled my eyes. Idiot, T.O Morrow’s been out of it for ages now.

“Klarion; this is Professor Ivo,” Sportsmaster said, gesturing to the old man. 

“I didn’t order this! Send it back!” Klarion said, waving his hand dismissively. Of course, people were just toys to him.

Teekl let out a freaky ‘rowl’ which Klarion understood. “Morrow’s in a coma?” He mumbled to himself. No duh. “Did I already know that?”

I winced as his claws came close to my face. I moved slightly and he tightened his hold on me so much his claws dug into my side.

Ivo said something about Morrow’s skills, but I was too busy struggling around in Klarion’s grip, trying to pry his claws off of me.

Eventually the released, leaving red lines across my waist. 

“Don’t get pouty,” Klarion droned at Ivo in reply to something he said. “I invented pouty.” Well he is old enough to have invented it.

 “Fine,” Morrow glared. I sort of felt bad for him. “Where’s my equipment?”

Afterwards, Klarion revealed to me that we were in New Orleans. As to why, I have absolutely no idea. I was too afraid to ask.

The Gorilla kept glaring over at me. “What is your problem?” I glared at him.

“Aw, Monsieur Mallah has still not forgiven you for your attack on him,” the brain said. Mallah looked down at his ankle; I vaguely remember whipping him there and yanking him to the floor.