❤Chapter 1❤

This chapter is dedicated to djdiamondmind1738 for the amazing cover.

This book may not be perfect, but I'll guarantee you that it's amazing.

Please, no copying of my work and pretending like it's yours.

If anyone sees a book like this, don't hesitate to let me know.

#ftr (hash tag fast time reader) If you're reading this for the first time.

#rr (hash tag re-reading) if you're reading this more than once :-)

Before reading, please note that this is my first book on Wattpad and so, it's not perfect... There are a lot of scenarios that could have been better but isn't... I also didn't know rules to writing back then, and just wrote the story I had in my head. So have this in mind before reading.
************************************************************************

I opened the door to my room and flung my small backpack across the reading table. I looked over at my roommate, who was on her bed watching a movie on her laptop.

"Earth to Chidinma," I hollered "I'm back." Chidinma, paused her movie as she lifted her head to look at me.

"Oh.... Itoro, its just you."

I lifted an eyebrow, as a small smile crept on my face. "Where you expecting someone?"

"No," She scoffed, then changed the subject "How was lecture?"

"Mr Samuels is the worst. It doesn't help that he bears the same name with my father."

"Yea, Statistics is the worst." Chidinma simply said. I walked over to my bed and sat down as I pulled out my worn-out sneakers.

"What you watching?" I asked.

"Criminal minds. This movie is amazing, you should watch it."

"I don't have time for movies," I reminded her. Chidinma paused her movie and sat upright this time, looking at me with concerned eyes.

"I was talking with Gerald, the other day and__"

"Uuuuhhh," I cooed "Gerald."

"Shut up!" Chidinma pouted, "He mentioned something, House Keeper.Com"

I furrowed my brows at her. "House Keeper.com, what's that?"

"Well.... According to Gerald, he said it was a house help jo___"

"House help job?!" I yelled "Chidinma, I know I'm poor, I know I'm in need of money unless I'll have to drop out of school. But a house help job? Come on na."

"Take a chill pill Itoro," Chidinma rolled her eyes "Besides, you being in need of money is enough reason for you to look at this website."

"No," I simply said.

"God, you're impossible." Chidinma raised up her hands in frustration. "Gerald said there's one with a great offer, and that you need to grab it before someone else does."

"I'm still not going to work as a house help."

"Okay, Okay.... You won't work as a house help, but can we please just have a look at the site?"

I sighed hard before nodding. Chidinma gestured for me to sit beside her on her bed, which I did. She lifted her laptop and placed it on her lap, so both of us could have a look. She typed in the website, and almost immediately the form popped out.

"Alright," Chidinma began. She read out the instructions and ignored the form that was meant to be filled. My eyes wondered down to the bottom page.

"What?!" My eyes sockets bulged out.

"What?" Chidinma looked at me with confused eyes. I pointed to the figure which was written at the bottom of the page "Well that's a lot, considering it's just a house help job."

I looked at the figure again 300,000 Naira, before looking back at Chidinma.

"What are you waiting for?" I almost yelled, "Sign me the fuck in!"