❤Chapter 21❤

Genesis' POV (Point of view)

I scanned the areas I normally see Itoro at school, but she was no where to be seen. I have to admit, I'm starting to feel something for that girl but I won't admit that especially in front of her. I've been having those feelings ever since the day I made her cry on her birthday.

"Hey," Andrew voiced out, as I walked beside him and Bolaji.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you close with Itoro?" Andrew asked me. I raised my brows at him.

"Yeah why?" I asked, "Do you know her."

"Know her?" Andrew scoffed, "I had sex with her."

"Dude," Bolaji punched him angrily on the arm, "Not cool."

Andrew winced at the impact of Bolaji's fist, before lifting his hands in surrender. "Just saying. She was a slut, that was the reason why I broke up with her, she was my first."

I scoffed before letting a smirk appear on my face. "I thought you said you broke up with your first cause you didn't have the money to take care of both your needs and hers?"

"I-I-I_" Andrew shuttered but I cut him off.

"Besides, I'm not with her to judge her. So whatever she did in the past, stays in the past."

"I'm trying to save you!" Andrew yelled.

"I don't need saving," I announced.

While walking with Bolaji and Andrew, I spotted Gerald sitting under a tree with Chidinma.

"Hey give me a sec," I said to both Bolaji and Andrew, as I walked over to Gerald and Chidinma. Once in front of them, Gerald lifted his head and instantly tapped Chidinma's left shoulder.

"Hey man," Gerald greeted, as he stood up from the green grass. He acknowledged me by patting my shoulder twice.

"Cool," I replied absent mindedly, as my attention drifted to Chidinma, who was gazing at me with sad eyes. "Chidinma, I noticed Itoro didn't show up today. Is she ill or something?" That made Gerald to clear his throat, as he sat beside Chidinma once again.

"C-Can you have a seat?" She asked as she tapped the green grass beside her, that wasn't occupied by Gerald. I complied and sat beside her. I waited impatiently for Chidinma to provide answers to my question.

"You see," Chidinma cleared her throat, "Itoro, isn't ill."

"If she isn't il__"

"But she's not fine either," Chidinma said, cutting me short.

"I don't get you," I simply said, "If she's not fine, then she's sick. But you just said not too long ago, that she's not sick."

"Her mother's dead," Chidinma muttered, making me to look at her with stunned eyes.

"Where is she?" My voice was barely above a whisper.

Chidinma sighed before answering, "At our room."

I nodded as I grasped my keys from the grass, "Thanks a lot," I said to Chidinma, then turned to Gerald, "Bye brah,"

"Bye man," Gerald responded, as I stood up and dust my skinny jean.

I walked over to Bolaji and Andrew. "I won't be going to the party guys, I'm going to see a friend." Bolaji who knew me well, grinned.

"Guy, you sure say no be that beautiful Brown skin girl we see the other day, you wan go meet?" I just smiled at him before turning to the direction of my car.

"Wait," Andrew called out, stopping me. "That girl is a ho_"

Bolaji smacked him at the back of his head, before he could finish his sentence.

"Let's go!" Bolaji said, dragging Andrew with him.

************************************************************************

"Itoro, open the door!" I yelled as I banged the door with my fist for the fourteenth times.

"Open the damn door, Itoro!!" I yelled even more. I was starting to attract her neighbors. If she was trying to get me worried, then she should stop cause it's working.

"Itoro, please. Please just open the door." I tried pleading with her.

Click!

The front door slowing opened, as I looked down to see Itoro, with tears swollen face. Her eyes were red and swollen, and her cheeks were stained with dried tears. She looked so fragile, and all I wanted to do, was to hold her in my arms and tell her everything was going to be alright.

"Itoro,"

"I'm alright," She sniffed "You can start leaving."

"I'm not leaving, Itoro. I heard wha__" I stopped myself when I realised that we both, were still out in the open. The last thing I wanted to do, was to remind her of her mother and let her breakdown in public. "Can you let me in?"

Itoro nodded and stepped aside. I walked into her little room and sat on the edge of her bed. Itoro sat shyly beside me, and fidgeted with her fingers. I knew she was trying so hard not to meet my gaze.

"Itoro, I heard what happened. I know you might b__" I was cut off by Itoro's action. She grasp a near by pillow, and shoved her face in it cause she didn't want me to hear her sobbing noises.

I gently lifted her face from the pillow, "Itoro," I held her face with both hands, so she could look at me. "Itoro, this isn't the end of the world. Your mother is gone, yes we know that. But you still have other people that loves you."

"No I don't!" Itoro yelled, "I've got only my brother. But even he, don't love me the way my mother does!"

"Then I will," I blurted out. I really do not know where this words were coming from. I looked at Itoro, and saw that she was looking at me with wide stunned eyes. "I can love you Itoro, you aren't alone in this. Here," I said, patting my left shoulder. "You can lean on it."

Itoro looked at me with doubtful gaze. I knew she thought I was joking and I needed to prove her thinking wrong. Without thinking twice, I did the unexpected.

I leaned closer to Itoro, and captured her soft small lips with mine. Itoro breathe in a sharp breath out of shock, which made me smile a little. I closed my eyes and used my tongue to explore the inside of my mouth, as my thumb caresses her soft brown cheek. She was inexperienced, but I didn't mind. I love being in control. And she being inexperienced, only proves that Andrew was lying to me. Still feeling the taste of her lips in between mine, a small morn escaped from my lips. I really wanted to take this kissing section to the next level, but I also knew that I wanted to take my time with Itoro. I peck Itoro on the lips one last time, before letting go.

Itoro bit her lower lips shyly, as she tried so hard not to meet my gaze. Which was cute by the way.

"Hey," I said as I held her chin and tilted her head, to face my direction. She looked at me with relief gaze as I smiled warmly at her, "It's gonna be alright."

************************************************************************

A/N   Hey guys, i hope this chapter covered up for last chapter.

What do you think about this chapter?
Comment below⤵

Do you love this chapter?
Vote below 🌟

Next update: either Thursday or Friday (It's gonna be a busy week for me. That's why I made this chapter super long).

Words: 1185

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy