❤Chapter 34❤

This Chapter is dedicated to JosephineIvy she's super crazy, but I still love her.

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

I felt a hand shake me softly, but I didn't find it in me to open my eyes. Those hands shook me harshly this time around, and within seconds, my eyes flew open. I could see Chidinma looking down at me as I got up from my bed.

"What time is it?" I asked in between yawn.

"Eleven-thirty, Itoro." Chidinma got hold of me, and tried to yank me up. "You haven't slept in this late. We're having a GNS course by one in the afternoon, so you need to get your ass up."

I got up with a groan and headed straight for the bathroom. Within minutes, I was out with my red and white long sleeve and blue rip Jean. I got hold of my backpack and shoved my item in as I looked over at the reading table, to see Chidinma applying some makeup.

"I'm done," I informed her in a bored tone. Chidinma, whipped her head to the side to look at me.

"You're serious?" Chidinma asked with a scoffed, "No makeup? Not even a touch of powder?"

"I'm not in the mood," I said as I sat on her bed.

"It's been a week, since Genesis broke up with you." Chidinma said, as she tried to look for her eyeliner. "Isn't it time to get over him? Cause clearly, you are not over him."

"I am," I said to her.

"No, you're not."

"I am," I tried to stand my ground.

"Denial is the first stage, baby." Chidinma stated.

Was she lecturing me?

"You're just denying the fact that you ain't over him. And you should be, he comes from a psych family."

"No one's psych Chidinma," I said to her. "His dad must have a reason."

"A reason?" Chidinma laughed. "What stupid reason would make a man do that to his own son?!"

"Leave it to the police Chidinma, they are on the case."

"Well they should be fast about it," Chidinma said, while putting her false lashes. "Cause I'm afraid to go out of school now. I don't want another set of guys to come and kidnap me and next thing we hear, is that is brother sent them." Chidinma stood up promptly from the seat, and batted her false lashes at me. "I'm ready, let's go."

I sighed as I walked out of the room with Chidinma. We had a hour to spare before lecture starts, so we decided to take our time as we walk to class. On our way to class, Bolaji spotted us and walked towards us.

"Hey Itoro, hey Chidinma." Bolaji smiled at us. "I heard what happened between you and Genesis." He looked at me sympathetically.

"You heard, or Genesis told you?" Chidinma enquired.

"Surprisingly," Bolaji began, "Gerald told me. Genesis just didn't wanted to talk about it."

"Yeah, cause he's a dumb ass." Chidinma deadpanned.

"Chidinma," I scolded her, then looked at Bolaji. "I'm fine."

"Have the police come to ask you guys some questions?" Bolaji asked Chidinma and I.

"No, why?" I asked him.

"They came over to my place, and asked me some questions about the case." He informed me.