❤Chapter 12❤

The above pic is the inside of Mr Valentine's mansion.

Enjoy.
************************************************************************

     Itoro's POV (Point of view)

"Chidinma calm down," I hissed as I watched Chidinma, go through Genesis' stuff.

"Gush, this people are super rich." Chidinma grasped something that looked like a huge goggle. "Gush, he even have a visual reality game goggle!"

I sighed in defeat. I'm going to explain this situation. Chidinma, begged me to let her follow me to work today. I was reluctant at first, but later agreed. Now, Chidinma is 'gushing' over Genesis' stuff - and you're right, we're at Genesis' room.

"Chidinma, drop that!" I hissed and held her wrist, "Come on, let's go."

I tried dragging her out of the room but that was impossible. Chidinma ran like a maniac to Genesis' window.

"Wow, he has a telescope too?!" She said as she had a look, "So cool!"

"Chidinma!" I yelled, this time feeling frustrated.

Click!

We heard the door click. We both whipped our head, to see Genesis glaring down at both of us.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" Genesis growled, as he walked over to his closet.

"Hey Genesis, I__"

"What are you guys doing in my room?!" Genesis yelled, cutting Chidinma short. He pulled a shirt from his closet, before turning to glare at both Chidinma and I. "Haven't you guys heard about boundaries?!"

"Okay, he is pissed." Chidinma whispered into my ears.

"Shush," I tried keeping her shut. I turned my attention to Genesis, "Genesis, we__"

"Get out," Genesis said in a low tone, but I heard him.

"What?" I furrowed my brows at him. Why was he angry?

"I said Get Out!" he yelled, making Chidinma and I to flinch.

"Yes Sir," Chidinma and I chorused together, as we scurried out of his room.

"What's his problem?" Chidinma asked, "Was it not just yesterday, he was smiling and playing cards with us?"

"I'm also confused," I admitted as we walked out of the mansion, through the back door.

"Come on Itoro, I'm hungry." Complained Chidinma.

"Trust me, you don't want to go into the kitchen now. I advise you to hold yourself until Atinuke calls me to carry my own share."

"Why is she like that?" Chidinma asked in disgust, I simply shrugged.

We arrived at Musa's flat and sat on the bench in front of his house.

"This man is rich O," Chidinma commented, "He even built a flat for his gateman."

"It's very surprising," I simply said as I played with the flower I was holding.

"Within one year Itoro, you'd be rich."

I looked at Chidinma with amused eyes, before turning my attention back to the flower I was holding, "Keep your head out of the gutters, Chidinma. You know where my money would be going to."

"Oh," Chidinma sighed in understanding. My mother was lying sick in the village and my uncles has done nothing about her situation. I have no Father, so it's just my Mother, younger brother and I. I'm planning on going to the village once I receive my first salary, so mother could go to a better hospital for treatment. We don't even know what's wrong with her yet, I just hope it's not serious.

Musa opened his front door and stepped back in shock, "Are you girls witch? How can you be here without making any noise?"

I just laughed, "Chidinma, meet Musa, the gate man. Musa, meet Chidinma, my best friend." Musa extended his hands, as he shook Chidinma's feminine ones.

"Walahi, this your friend fine O." Musa said as he drooled over my friend. I just rolled my eyes.

"Musa," I called, "Do you have any idea about what happened to Genesis? Cause he was really angry today."

"Hmmm," Musa sighed as he sat down beside me. Chidinma and I, tilted our heads to his direction. "It has been drama in this house since yesterday night."

"Drama?" I asked confused, "What drama?"

"Unfortunately, a woman came to this house and identified herself as Genesis' real mother."

"Genesis' real mother?" Chidinma asked.

"The woman we thought was Genesis' mother, died in a car accident when Genesis was just Ten years old. And according to what I heard," Musa leaned closer, "It was on his birthday."

"So, who's this woman now?" I asked Musa.

"We don't know. She came here yesterday, claiming she was Genesis' real mother."

"If she's Genesis' real mother, then___"

"___Then, Mr Valentine's not his biological father." I finished Chidinma's statement. We both looked at each other.

"That's true. Now, Genesis doesn't want to talk to anyone." Musa cleared his throat, "Daniel came up with a solution though."

"Which was?" I asked.

"They'll have to go for a DNA test the day after tomorrow."

My gaze, involuntarily landed on the mansion.

What exactly is Genesis going through?

************************************************************************************************************

A/N I totally forgot that I'll update a new chapter today.

Kindly vote and comment.

Much love,

X

-Eddy