❤Chapter 17❤

Above is a picture of Chidinma

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

Itoro's POV (Point of view)

🎵You're the fire, I'm gasoline....

I love you, I love you, I love you,

I love you...... Dangerously🎵

I sang 'Dangerously' by Charlie Puth, as I opened the door to my room.

"Hey Ito's," Chidinma hollered.

Ito's?

"Do the world a favour and never sing again."

"Did you just call me Ito's?" I asked her.

Chidinma looked at me with curious gaze, "It's a cute name."

"it's an horrible name," I informed her.

"Your voice is horrible," Chidinma said dryly.

I looked at the far end of Chidinma's bed, to see Gerald lying beside Chidinma, as they watch a movie on her laptop.

I sighed as I walked to my side of the room, "Don't tell me, lemme guess. You guys are watching Criminal minds." I said as I pulled off my sneakers.

"Close," Chidinma sighed as she paused the movie.

"Hey!" Gerald protested, "I was watching!" But Chidinma ignored him.

"It's called Legacy and it's..... Well it's like.... The continuation of Originals."

"Fun," I said sarcastically as I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

'Buzz Buzz!'

My eyes flew open, as I scanned the dark room. It was already night.

Wow, I slept that long?

I looked down at my Nokia touch light phone screen, to see 'Okon' written on it. I sighed as I answered.

"Hello?"

"Mother is getting worst!" Okon yelled on the line, this made me to sit up. I looked at Chidinma's bed, to find her sleeping.

"G-Getting worst?" I could feel my heart ache.

"Yes, mummy is getting worst. You should send money, at least to take her to the hospital for test." Okon said quickly. "We really need to know what's going on with her!"

"Calm down Okon, I'll send you some money before the end of this week." I assured him.

"Please do. Do that before mama dies." Okon said and then hung the call, after we said our goodbyes.

I'm going to receive my salary two weeks from now, but Okon needs the money now.

What the hell am I going to do?

************************************************************************

I walked like a zombie as Chidinma and I, approached the lecture hall.

Itoro, Itoro, Itoro....

"Itoro!"

"What?!" I snapped at Chidinma.

"I've been calling you for like four times now! What crawled up your ass? Never mind that," Chidinma said as she smirked. I looked at her with confused gaze.

"What are you yapping about?"

"Don't look, but I see your one and only crush, looking this way."

How does she expect me not to look. My eyes scanned the area, until it landed on Genesis. He was with two other guys, a chubby one and a much slimmer one. I couldn't see the slimmer one's face cause he was facing the other direction.

Genesis eyes landed on mine as a smirked appeared on his face. He winked at me, making my eyes to grow wide.

Did he just.... Just acknowledged me?

"Wave," I heard Chidinma say. I quickly waved like an idiot. You know, those type of waves that makes you raise your hands and shakes it like an insane person. Genesis laughed, making his friends turn to look at him.

"You're an embarrassment," Chidinma sighed, as she tried to hide her face from the boys.

"Yeah," I sighed in defeat, "I don't think when I'm with him." Genesis' slimmer friend, turned to face my direction. My eyes scanned his face, and realization hits me as I recognized him.

"Itoro," Chidinma gasped beside me, I knew she recognized him too.

I nodded my head with wide eyes as I replied, "I know."

I never knew I'll cross path with him, which is impossible cause we attended the same University. Standing in front of me was no other than, Andrew fucking Rotimi.

************************************************************************************************************

A/N Hey guys, remember Andrew? I introduced him a little in 'chapter 4' as Itoro's ex boyfriend. Well, he's reappearing again!

Vote and comment guys.... You know I love it when you guys do that.

Much love,

X

-Eddy