Bonus Chapter

So, a few asked if I could do a bonus chapter. And I decided that a bonus chapter sounds about alright.

So...... Cherry2061 Gamma_Leesha azikang AnneOdusanya
Here's the bonus chapter.

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

                Four years later.

       Itoro's POV (Point of View)

I looked at the decoration the maids were working on. You wouldn't have guessed what had happened over the years. After my predicament at the hospital, Genesis proposed to me. But we didn't get married right away, we waited till after graduation which was two years ago.

I still watched as the maids went on with their duties. Genesis wanted everything to be perfect, cause he believed I was perfect. His words, not mine.

Tomorrow's my baby, Jeremiah's naming ceremony. While today, was going to be a get together. I'm actually gonna meet my friends again.

Chidinma came back from the state six days ago, she claimed that she didn't want to miss tomorrow's event. She was now a big time celebrity, both a makeup artist and a model. All thanks to Tessy.

And what about Gerald? Gerald happened to be a general manager at one of Genesis' company. Gerald and Chidinma were both planning on getting married two months from now. Which is gonna be a great event and I don't wish to miss it for the world.

Bolanle? Well Genesis got a good lawyer to work on his case, and now he's a free man. He happened to be the marketing manager at one of Genesis' company.

Bolaji father was actually super rich, and we weren't aware of that. Well Genesis was aware, cause they tell each other everything.

And Daniel and his father? They were sentence to jail for a very very long time.

And my gorgeous brother Okon, was actually in his 200lvl now at my previous school. Genesis advised me to let him stay with us, which I did. It was better than the campus.

Ding Dong!

"Okon," I called out, as I left the dining area. "Come and supervise the decoration, while I go and check who's at the door." I didn't wait for him to respond, as I walked towards the door. I opened it, and right in front of me was my two bestest friends in the world. Chidinma and Gerald.

"You guys are here!" I screeched, "I was thinking you won't make it."

"And miss tomorrow's event?!" Chidinma asked stunned, "Not a chance."

I laughed at her words as I opened the door wide for them to get in.

"Wow," Chidinma exclaimed as she walked in. "I have totally forgotten how big this house is."

"I saw a new gate man at the gate, where's Musa?" Gerald asked as we walked into the living room. "And where's Atinuke? That lady seemed to be everywhere."

I scanned the living room for Okon, who I sent to help supervise, but he was no where to be found.

Damn my brother.

I looked at Gerald, as we all sat at the red soft couch. "Musa has been promoted to chief of security, at one of Genesis' nearest company. So, that means higher payment for him. And Atinuke, she got fired when she tried to force herself on my husband." I filled them in on the crazy events.