❤Chapter 32❤

This chapter is dedicated to Donaldprince he made the above cover and it's amazing. You can check out his amazing books, Before Sixteen and three other amazing books.

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

       Itoro's POV (Point of View)

I looked down at my phone, hoping and waiting for Genesis to call. It's been two days since Chidinma revealed everything to us. Genesis had told me to quit my job, which I did. It hurt me to quit such a well paid job, but my life was far more important than money. Genesis needed time to think, which is a good thing cause, our next step was to bring in the police.

What surprises me was, Daniel had no hand in it. According to Genesis, he was jumpy at the hospital. But why? That was another thing entirely.

'One call away' kept on playing in the background, and it was beginning to annoy me. I looked at Chidinma who had her new phone placed at the far end of her bed.

"Would you pick your calls, Chidinma." I said, as I relaxed my features. "I am here hoping that the one I love would call me. And you're here having calls from your boyfriend, and you won't pick up?"

Chidinma shook her head frantically, "It's not from Gerald," She announced as the call went dead. "It's from Bolanle."

"What does he want?" I asked as I sat upright.

"A date," She replied as she pressed the side button of her phone, to lock the screen.

"But you have a boyfriend," I reminded her.

"Don't you think I know that?!" She almost snapped at me. "Why do you think I'm ignoring his calls!"

"Then tell him no," I said to her, "He would understand. Besides, we have a lot on our plate right now. He should not come and add his own."

"I've told him no countless times," Chidinma stated. "I've told him that I only have feelings for one guy, Gerald. But he's still telling me that, one dinner date won't hurt."

"Would you want me to talk to him?" I asked her.

"Would you do that for me?" I nodded at her question and got up from my bed and walked over to her's.

"Tell him you're going to the date," I said to her, as I sat on her bed.

"I thought you said____"

"I'll go on behalf of you. But he shouldn't know that." Chidinma simply nodded her head, as she began to text Bolanle.

"He has sent an address. You're going on a dinner date this evening." She informed me.

"Do you want me to do your makeup or__"

"God no," I said cutting her short. "In fact, I'm going like this."

"On a Jean and top?" She sounded perplexed.

"And a fancy head warmer," I smirked as I got hold of her fancy knitted head warmer.

"It's a date, Itoro!" Chidinma exclaimed.

"And he ain't Genesis."

************************************************************************

I walked into the fancy restaurant, that was decorated with red lights and golden chandeliers. Cool music was also playing in the background as waiters and waitresses, served and took orders on their fancy uniforms. I tried to scan the almost filled restaurant for Bolanle, and spotted him sitting on one of the fancy tables at the far end.