❤Chapter 7❤

This chapter is dedicated to Aleesha2002 and Cherry2061

Enjoy.

************************************************************************
I walked into the adjoined bathroom and took my bath. I've never dreamt to sleep in a room this big, Mr Valentine must really be generous. Yes, the room wasn't as big as Mr Valentine's, Daniel's or even Genesis' room, but it was bigger than the room Chidinma and I shared in the girls hostel.

I got out of the bathroom and walked to the closet to prepare myself. I wore the same cloth I wore last night, cause I didn't bring any spare. I didn't bring my make-up kit too, cause I wasn't aware that I would be spending the night.

I hung my small backpack as I walked out of the room.

Walking down the stairs, I noticed Daniel standing in a corner, looking intensely at his phone.

"Mr-I mean... Daniel," I called as I approached him. He lifted his head to look at me, with a smile plastered on his.

Why does he smile a lot?

"Are you leaving?" Daniel asked as he quickly hid is phone from my view. I ignored it as I nodded my head.

"Yes S-Daniel." Daniel shook his head as he placed his phone in his back pocket.

"Oh..... I was thinking if you'd kind of clean Genesis' mess. He kind of threw up in the middle of the night. But since you're leaving, I'll let Atinuke do the cleaning. I mean, I can sense that she's head over heels for him.

I scrunched my nose at the mention of Atinuke. That lady has been a pain in my ass since the very first day I started working here.

"I'll do it," I simply said.

"You will?" Daniel stated stunned, I simply nodded.

"I'll just drop my backpack on the couch and get the cleaning equipment." I smiled. Daniel nodded his head in approval. I went over to the couch and dropped my backpack.

I'm now in front of Genesis' door. I knocked gently, and waited patiently for an answer, but there was none. Everything felt like deja vu when I tried the knob and the door to his room opened.

I walked into the room and my eyes traveled to Genesis' bed. He was sleeping soundly, so I decided not to wake him up.

I dropped the mop and the cleaning agents close to my feet, as I put on the cleaning glove.

I heard ruffles and turned towards where the sounds were coming from. Genesis' pulled his comforter(blanket) and rubbed his sleepy eyes. He hadn't noticed me yet, so I was safe to stare at his beautiful being.

As if aware of my gaze, Genesis turned his head to my direction. He didn't say anything at first, he just stare at me with furrowed brows.

"And who are you?" Genesis finally spoke. I looked up at his well structured face. I swallowed the lump on my throat before speaking.

"I'm Itoro, Itoro Samuels."

"And what are you doing here?" He asked again. God, why can't I stop staring at him?

When he noticed that I haven't answered his questions, he raised his left brow. That little gesture brought me back to reality.

"Trying to clean up Sir, you came home drunk last night and your elder brother thought it was wise to let me clean up your mess."

He looked at the mess in his room, "Good, I've got the worst headache. Clean up and get out."  And with that, he walked into the bathroom that was connected to his room.

I sighed as I picked up the cleaning agents.

He should at least be nice to me.