❤Chapter 22❤

Hey guys, I'm pleased to announce that C.R.U.S.H is over 2k reads!

I can't thank you guys enough, you guys are simply the best and I love you all.

Above is a picture of Gerald ❤

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

          Itoro's POV (Point of view)

"So, what are you planning on doing, now that your mother's dead?" Genesis asked, as he braided my brown coloured weave-on.

I was more than surprised when Genesis kissed me yesterday, I even told Chidinma. She screamed so loud, that our next door neighbor had to rush in and asked what the matter was.

Today, I walked into Genesis' room to tidy things up. I thought that last night, was a one night thing. So trust me when I said, I didn't expect Genesis, to grab my wrist and pulled me towards him, making me to land on his broad chest.

Now, we're both talking about my next plan now that my mother's dead.

"Well, I um.... I'm going to go to the village. I need to bury her." I said, as we both laid on the bed, my head resting on his chest.

"Should I come with you?" He sincerely asked me.

"I think I should go alone," I simply said to him. "I'll be leaving next week. I need to receive my salary and give it to my brother. He could use it to start a business or something useful."

"All of it?" Genesis asked in a cool tone, I nodded. I maneuvered my body, so I could lie on top of him with my stomach. "He's my only surviving family member, and I'll do anything, to make his life comfortable."

"Hmm... Hmm," Genesis hummed as he pulled my face closer and gave me a small kiss on the lips. "Remind me of the day you'd be leaving alright, so I could send some money to you."

"Really?" I asked stunned. Genesis nodded, to confirm his promise. "Thank you so much."

"Gen__" Genesis' door flew open and Daniel walked in. "Oh, you're busy."

"No he's not," I said, the same time Genesis said, "Yes I am."

I slapped Genesis playfully on his shoulder, "I've got work to do." I informed in, before climbing down from his broad chest.

"Itoro," Genesis warned, daring me to leave.

"Bye," I smiled evilly at him. I left his room and headed straight for the backyard.

Once at the back of the house, I laid on the wooden bench that was placed there.

"Itoro!" A voice screamed as I placed my head on the bench. I got up promptly, to see Atinuke walking towards my direction, and Musa was trying so hard to calm her down.

I furrowed my brows at her, "Yes?"

Atinuke shoved me hard and I landed on the floor, scrapping my wrist in the process.

"What is this that I'm hearing between you and Genesis?!" Her voice boomed in anger.

I looked at her with so much rage. I have had it with her. My mum just died, and the only person trying to bring me back to sanity was Genesis. And this..... This Cinderella's step mother right in front of me, won't let me be!

"Atinuke, I am respecting you cause you are the second oldest person in this house. How old are you again?"

"Thirty-two," Musa piped in as he smiled at me. I'm sure he hated her too.

"That's right," I said stepping closer to her. "Thirty-two! You are fucking older than Daniel, so why are you dragging Genesis, the second son with me! What is holding me now is morals. Unless eh! I for beat you finish."

Atinuke looked at me with killer eyes. "You are lucky that I'm in a good mood, Itoro. Unless, you would have seen a Yoruba girl in the making."

"Girl, I've got lots of Yoruba friends. None of them behaves like a mad dog."

"Me, mad do__"

"Itoro," Daniel called, cutting Atinuke off.

"Yes Daniel...." I said in a sweet voice, as I walked passed her. I knew she was foaming in anger as I walked towards Daniel.

"Yes Sir," Once I was in front of Daniel, I became serious.

"I heard from Genesis, that you would be travelling to your home town next weekend?"

I nodded, "Yes Sir."

"I'll get a car that would take you to the company bus close to your school."

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "I thought Genesis would___"

"Escort you?" Daniel said, finishing my thought. He stepped closer to me, with a smile plastered on his face. "He will accompany father to a meeting. I'll send a car to you, and that's an order."

************************************************************************************************************

A/N     Hey lovely beings, here's a new chapter.

What do you think about Itoro's outburst towards Atinuke?

What do you think about Atinuke's character?

What do you think about Daniel?

And last but not least, What do you think about Itoro and Genesis' new found relationship?

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote.

Till next time,

Much love,

X
-Eddy