❤Chapter 16❤

Hey guys! The above cover was made by..... Me!

I just hope I'm improving with this cover stuff...

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

    Genesis' POV (Point of view)

"How can this be?" I heard Daniel mumbled to himself, but I pretended like I couldn't hear him. Within seconds, Daniel snatched the results from my hands. "What is this?" He growled, making me look at him with curious gaze.

"The results," The Doctor said dryly. "Well, I wasn't the one to perform the test. The doctor who was supposed to perform the test, fell sick yesterday and couldn't make it. The head, informed me quickly this morning and said I should cover Doctor Tayo's shift."

"Give me the result son," Dad said to Daniel. With the corner of my eyes, I could see the stranger looking at us with curious eyes.

"What's going on son?" The woman asked me. She walked towards me and tried to touch my shoulders, but I took a step back.

"Don't touch me," I spat at her.

"Son....."

"The result is negative," Daniel said, looking at her in a way I couldn't comprehend. "It's stated here, that both of you don't share the same DNA."

"W-What?" She stuttered as she started moving backwards.

"Panda, get a hold of her!" Dad ordered in a harsh tone. In a swift motion, Panda got hold of her wrist and held it tight.

"I-I can explain Sir," The woman begged.

"You can explain?" I growled at her. "Explain what exactly? That you pretended to be my mother? For what, to have properties? What exactly?!" I yelled. I was really furious right now and could break anyone that tries to stop me from beating up this woman.

"Calm down son," Dad said in a calm tone, as he held my shoulder. "What's your name?" The question was directed to the woman. Dad voice was calm but it held authority. She dare not disobey him by not answering his questions.

"Anita, Sir." The woman said has she trembled in Panda's grip.

"Anita w___"

"Father," Daniel interrupted Dad's questions, "I believe the police will do a better job in interrogating her."

"Good idea," Dad nodded.

"Then I'll go out and call the police Father," Daniel left the doctors office. I looked at the woman. If eyes could kill, she would have been six feet under ground.

Daniel walked into the doctor's office, "The police are outside, let's take her to them."

That was fast?

Panda, forcefully dragged Anita out, as we all followed from behind.

"Good evening Sir," A police officer said as we walked out of the hospital building.

"Good day Sergeant...."

"Timothy Sir," The Sergeant helped dad with his name.

"Sergeant Timothy," Dad nodded. "I want you to hold her in your custody. Interrogate her until she speaks out the truth. Remember, the truth."

"Yes Sir, boys!" Timothy called out his men, "Take her."  The men got hold of her and dragged her to a red Camry car.

Weird, why didn't they bring their police car?