❤Chapter 13❤

Above, is a picture of Genesis ❤

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

"Itoro!"

Not again...

Atinuke has been a pain in my ass for the entire day, ever since she noticed the diamond necklace around my neck. All she'd done through out today was; 'Itoro, come clean the counter' or 'Itoro, go take out the trash'. Itoro this and Itoro that.

I myself, wasn't happy ever since Musa, informed Chidinma and I, about Genesis' situation. I sighed as I walked over to the dining area.

"Yes Atinuke, you called..... Again."

Atinuke eyed my necklace, before looking at my face. "Go over to Daniel and Genesis' room - No! Go over to just Daniel's room, and ask him what he'd like to eat."

I gave her a confused gaze, "What about Genesis? I'm sure he would like to eat something."

"Leave my Genny alone! I__"

"Genny is a girl's name," I interrupted her.

"He is my Genny!" She yelled, making me flinch. "And I'll ask him what he'll love to have. Only God knows what Genny is facing."  All I did, was to look at her in a disgusted manner.

"What are you still doing, standing there?!!" Atinuke barked, making me to flinch for the bazillion times today. "Will you go and do as I say." with those last words, I scurried out of the dining area.

I was about to knock on Daniel's door, but then realized it was half opened. I held the door knob, about to push the door open. But Daniel's voice stopped me. I pressed my ear against the door, to listen to what he was saying cause he sounded pissed.

"I said, do as I say! ..... That money is damn too much! ..... We will be there tomorrow. I said we will be there! Goddammit. She knows about it and that's the plan. Doctor___"

"What are you doing?" I gasped as I turned round in shock, to see Genesis looking down at me with curious gaze.

"Shhh!" I shush him, by using my left hand to cover his mouth and my right hand, at the back of his neck. As if on cue, Daniel's door flew open. Daniel stared at both Genesis and I, as I quickly let go of Genesis' mouth.

"What are you guys doing?" Daniel asked, in a calm tone.

"I saw__"

"I came to ask you what you'd like to eat, Genesis decided to accompany me." I lied, cutting Genesis off.

"Oh," Daniel said, not fully convinced. "Tell Atinuke that I would love to eat porridge yam."

"Yes Sir," I simply nodded. Daniel's gaze landed on Genesis.

"How you coping, kid bro?"

Genesis scoffed, "You're still calling me that?"

"You are my kid brother," Daniel stated.

"Well it just turns out that we ain't sharing the same mother. Father isn't even my dad!" Genesis snapped. I looked at him, feeling really sorry for him.

"Genesis we don't know that yet," I tried to say, "The DNA tes__"

"I'm leaving," He said, cutting me short. Genesis, angrily stormed over to his room, which was located at the other side of the house.

"Itoro!" I whipped my head, to face Daniel. "I've been calling you for three times now!"

"I'm sorry," I bent my head down.

"Go tell Atinuke my order,"

"Yes Sir," And with that, I left his presence.

************************************************************************

"Gush I'm exhausted," I sighed as I landed on my bed.

"Oh stop whining, the money is worth it." Chidinma said, as she buried her head in her hand out.

Chidinma, reading? Wow! That means the course unit score must be high.

"So Itoro, how's Genesis going about with the news?" Chidinma's question made me to sit up.

"You know Chidinma," I said with furrowed brows, "I think there's something fishy going on in that house."

"Fishy?" Chidinma closed her handout as she sat upright too, "How do you mean?"

My mind drifted back to the call Daniel was making earlier today, "I don't know?" I replied honestly as I furrowed my brows, as I look at the floor in deep thought. I brought my gaze back to Chidinma's face, "But curiosity is eating me up, Chidinma. I have to find out."

"Curiosity kills the cat, Itoro." Chidinma warned, her voice laced with concern.

"Well lucky me, I'm a human being."

************************************************************************
A/N  Hey guys, I decided to update today cause my roommate said to me, and I quote; "Blessing, last chapter was horrible. Update better one today as an apology for the horrible chapter you made yesterday."  She's actually not on wattpad, but she reads it through my phone on WPS office.

So I decided to update a new chapter today cause today was boring.

Hope you guys love this chapter, and I apologize if you think last chapter was crappy.

What do you think about Daniel in this chapter? Do you think he is up to something?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Much love,

X

-Eddy