❤Chapter 30❤

This chapter is dedicated to chidinmairene her comments cracks me up xD

Above is a picture of Bolanle (he's a new cast). ❤

Enjoy.

************************************************************************

Genesis parked his car at the deserted packing lot of a very well known restaurant. He booked the restaurant for the whole day, cause today was the day Chidinma would tell us the truth. He was taking extra precaution cause he didn't want anyone to eavesdrop on our conversation.

Genesis, myself, Gerald and Bolaji, got down from Genesis' car and headed straight for the restaurant. Once inside the restaurant, we spotted Chidinma at the far end, sitting with an unknown figure. It was easy to locate her cause there was no other individual in sight.

We approached her table slowly. As if sensing our presence, she lifted her head from the menu she was looking at, and looked straight into my eyes. She got up promptly and ran towards me. She spread her arms around me and gave me are best infamous hugs.

"Have you been eating well?" She asked, "Were you so worried about me that you loose a lot of weight?"

I tried to hide the tears from my eyes, but it felt like it had a mind of its own. I looked at Chidinma with hot tears rolling down my cheek.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, "have you loose too much weight? Were you so worried about me? God, I miss you so much Chidinma." Chidinma laughed as tears rolled down her eyes. She looked to her left for the first time, to see Gerald looking down at her with blood shot eyes. "Don't blow it," I whispered in her ear, as she nodded absent mindedly and walked over to Gerald.

"Gerald I___" Before Chidinma could finish her sentence, Gerald surprised us by leaning down to her level and capturing her lips in a steaming hot kiss. I fought the urge to coo at them, my baby was growing up so fast. I felt warm hands around mine, as I looked sideways to see Genesis smiling down at me.

"They are perfect for each other," He said to me.

I smiled at his words before saying, "They are made for each other."

************************************************************************

     Chidinma's POV (Point of View)

We all sat at a table that could contain us. I was sitting in between my guest and Gerald, and Itoro, was sitting in between Genesis and Genesis' best friend. I don't actually know his name. They were all looking at me, and waiting patiently for my explanation. I cleared my throat, before gesturing to my guest.

"This here, is Bolanle. The very guy that saved my life." They all looked at him with grateful eyes as they waited for me to continue. "It all started when I got into that car."

Flash Back.

I looked at the guy that was seated at the passenger seat, as he points a gun at me. I tried sinking into the seat, hoping to become invisible. I notice a pair of eyes starring right at me, it belonged to a dark slim guy and his face held no emotion. I didn't know if he was pitying me or wanted to just kill me and feed me to the vultures.

He kept on looking at me, even when he was very much aware of my gaze. There was one thing I tried to solve which was, why did he felt so familiar?

"Dragon," The big guy driving the car, called out in a very deep tone. The guy looking at me, diverted his gaze to the driver.

He must be Dragon.