Jaw dropping

Ethan's pov
I pull up with my white range rover and Grayson pulls up with his black range rover next to me. I feel good about this school year because I know that I will have a line of girls waiting to hook up with me. And I know that Grayson and I are the richest kids here with the most expensive cars. When we arrived everyone was jaw dropped when they saw our new cars. I was enjoying the attention. But then a few minutes later, I hear a loud roar behind us and that where my jaw dropped.

Emma's pov
I arrived at school and everyone seemed to be huddled around a car. I took a look and it was a boy that seems to love the attention with a white range rover. Big deal let's show them a real car to look at, I thought. I made the noise from my engine roar even louder and then that when everyone was staring at me.

Ethan's pov
I see a Lamborghini behind us. I thought there was no way that some dude could be that rich. And when he came out of the car, I was shocked to see a gorgeous girl. Damn she's hot.

Emma's pov
When I came out everyone gasped. I was used to it so I just ignored them and walked to the office.

Grayson's pov
We were known as the richest kids at our school. We just got our brand new range rovers after we got tired of our BMW's. I was enjoying the attention. But the a new dude came with a Lamborghini I was so shocked to see someone wealthier than us. I wanted to see who it was. He opened the door to step out and I was even more shocked that it was a girl. She's super hot though.

Emma's pov
I was walking to the office and I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turn around and I see a blonde girl that is about 5'8. She started saying how she's so much richer than me and blah blah blah.

Meredith: " you think you're so rich huh?" She yelled. I rolled my eyes

Emma: "mhmm"

Ethan: "Meredith come on babe" a deep but husky voice yelled.

I turned around to see the same boy as the one in the parking lot. I just rolled my eyes. But Meredith just wouldn't stop talking.

Meredith: "I'm way richer than you" I rolled my eyes

Emma: "Sure" I said sarcastically.

Ethan: "Meredith just let it go" but she wouldn't.

I just pretended to look at my nails and then she asked a question that caught my attention. Since she wouldn't stop talking I answered her question. But she wouldn't let me finish so she yelled the question again.

Meredith: "I bet you're just a brat that spends. Why are you even at this school if you have no money."

Emma: "I have money" I simply answered.

Meredith: "How much" she said pretending to care.

Emma: "Does it matter?" There was now a circle forming around us.

Meredith: "Since I assume you're poor, to make you feel better, let's just say my parents are worth 57k and I'm worth 70k" she smirked. I simply answered with an ok.

Meredith: "What, are you scared to tell me how your family is worth?" Damn, she just won't shut her god damn mouth. I thought. She laughed and said

Meredith: "aww poor kid doesn't have money"

I was so annoyed so I answered how much my family is worth so she could close her damn mouth.

Emma: "fine you want to know how much my family is worth?" Suddenly everyone was interested to know.

Meredith: "tell me how poor you are"

Emma: " they're worth  1.1 billion ok?"I said as I was annoyed. Everyone gasped and were shocked. "And I'm worth 50 million, happy?" Then her smirk dropped.

What a bitch

Thank you so much for reading. I love this book so far and I hope you do to. :)
I will try to post everyday, but if I can't, it's because I have dance sorry. But i will try to post everyday :)