no promises

The car ride home was pretty silent, but a comfortable silence

Grayson's pov
Me: "hey you wanna listen to some music"

Emma: "sure"

Me: "what do I do"

Emma: "you can connect Bluetooth, aux, or use Taylor"

Me: "who's Taylor"

Emma: "she's kind of like siri but in the car"

Me: "how do I use Taylor"

Emma: "you can press the assistant button or just say "taylor" and request a song and she would play it for you"

Me: "really? any song?"

Emma: "yep"

Me: "maybe I should get a rolls Royce "

Emma: "probably should"

Emma's pov
A few minutes pass by and I notice Grayson asleep. So I decided to prank him.

Me: "Taylor can you put on a sound effect"

Taylor said in a robot voice
"Ok which sound effect"

Me: "the car crash one"

Taylor: "ok"

Me: "thanks"

Taylor: "my pleasure"

*car crash sound effect and car shaking*
Grayson jumped up and yelled "watch out" with his eyes shut tightly. I laughed

Gray: "what's happening"

Me: "you fell asleep so I asked Taylor to turn on a car crash sound effect"

Gray: "you dick"

Me: "longer than yours"

Gray: "correction, longer than ethan's"

We both laughed and got out of the car.

Me: "I'm gonna shower. Its gonna take like 30 minutes so you can just chill and watch Netflix in my room or yours. Your choice. Basically do whatever you want."

Gray: "thanks I'll just stay in your room so I don't get lost"

Me: "alright enjoy
I laughed"

Grayson's pov
When Emma went to shower I looked around her room and it's a huge ass room. It has long stair cases on both sides and it was 3 levels. I notice a lot of pictures with her friends and seems like they all wear designer clothes. I also notice that Emma was blonde.

Hmmm She was still hot

She had family pictures from when she was little to now. Her parents were/are beautiful holy fuck. She was also a beautiful kid. That made him sound like a pedo sorry but ya know what I mean.  In one picture, she looks like she was 7 and she was wearing a Burberry dress while her parents were wearing Givenchy and they were just shopping in rodeo drive. There was another picture that stood out and she looked about 12 here, she was in Disneyworld. All of her friends were wearing Gucci backpacks and of course Emma being Emma was wearing a Chanel one. Clearly nothing has changed. It took me a few minutes to walk up the spiral stairs and see a really large loft, it has a full on crystal egg chair hanging from the ceiling. I wanted to sit on it but i didn't want it to break.Why is there another t.v. up here, there was already one downstairs. There was a button on the wall that had a drama mask icon on it. I pressed the button and all of the lights dimmed down, the velvet curtains closed blocking the stairs and the super large couch shifted. The t.v. that i'm guessing is about 110 inches that curves at the end speaks up. lol.