"you wanna borrow one"

Grayson pov
I was so pumped to sleepover. I wonder where I'm sleeping tonight.

Emma: "you can sleep in the guest bedroom"

Grayson: "ok thanks where is it"

Emma: "there's a hall full of them, you can choose any but there's one across from my room so you could just follow me later. Unless you wanna sleep now."

Grayson: "I came here to explore this place and that's what I'll do."

Emma: "try not to get lost"

Grayson: "ok wait! Can I get your number incase I get lost"

Emma: "yeah sure"

-

After about ten minutes I got lost. I called Emma to come get me and I feel like a child lost in the mall.

Gray: "Emma i got lost"

Emma: "i mean I'm not surprised where are you"

Grayson: "in front of the gym and pool room"

Emma: "ok hold on"

As I was waiting for Emma to get me, i realized that this house must cost at least 34 to 36 million dollars.

Emma: 'Gray!" She yelled

Gray: "over here!"

Emma: "do you want to take a shower first or play something in the game room."

Gray: "how bout we do both"

Emma: "if you want"

I walk into the bathroom that's inside the guest bedroom and it's so clean and nice. There are white marble counter tops, a Jacuzzi and rain shower. This is too enjoyable

I turned on rain shower and the steam

I turned on rain shower and the steam. I could get use to this.

-

Emma: "are you ok Gray,  you've been in there for an hour and a half"

Grayson: "yeah I'm fine"

Emma: "ok"

That was embarrassing.

Emma's pov
Gray had been in there for a long so I go check of he's ok.
In the mean time,  I was just working out and building muscle. I have to work out every day or else I don't feel complete. A few minutes later I heard the shower stop. I went back to my closet to change into another sports bra and some short shorts. As I was looking for my phone in the guest bedroom, because I think I left it on the night stand when I showed Gray his room. I found a stack of clothes and a white towel which I'm assuming Grayson forgot to bring in with him.

Grayson: "Emma!"

Emma: "yeah"

Grayson: "I left my clothes and towel in the room, can you bring it to me please"