"show time"

Next day

Emma's pov
My alarm went off at 6 and Grayson was still sleeping. Heavy sleepers. I guess he doesn't have to wake up as early because all he has to do is hair and outfit.

I took a shower, blow dried my hair and put chapstick and moisturizer on. It was now 6:45 and Grayson still hasn't woken up yet.

Hair and make up was at my door already and they started right away because we don't have much time.

The hairstylist dampened my hair and and did some beach waves. He turned the blow dryer on which didn't make Grayson move a bit.

Hairstylist:"heavy sleeper?"

Me:"you don't even know"

My team laughed

Hair:"well he's gonna have to wake him up soon so I can get started on his hair"

Me:"ok"

MUA:"ok you look is finished and this is more of a natural look"

Me:"it looks beautiful thanks"

I high fived all of them and woke Grayson up"

He finished with the bathroom and got into the stylist's chair.

After he finished with Grayson's hair, they left and we watched Netflix for half an hour until my car came to pick us up.

Emma's outfit

Grayson's outfit

Grayson's outfit

Me:"look luck"

Gray:"what do you mean"

Me:"you'll see"

Grayson's pov
I had no idea what she meant but the car was here to pick us up to take some pictures.

We went to some attractions to take pictures.

Me:"I think this is my first professional shoot"